- Eastwood Metal Bead Roller
Eastwood Metal Bead Roller
Eastwood Metal Bead Roller
Item #32044 Brand: Eastwood
Why Buy This Eastwood Bead Roller Tool?
- Add strength and rigidity to metal panels
- Make replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors and more
- Create channels, flanges and a multitude of profiles
- Fabricate decorative custom designs
Eastwood Bead Roller Features
- Handles up to a 38" wide work piece
- 4 mandrels included
- Mounts securely in your bench vise
- Forms steel up to 18 gauge and aluminum up to 16 gauge
- Industry standard 22mm shafts
Add strength and rigidity to your project's sheet metal parts
The Eastwood Bead Roller is excellent for producing strengthening ribs in panels used in creating replacement floor pans, firewalls, trunk floors, inner fenders, etc. and also for creating decorative custom designs in door panels, dashes and much more with the range of included beaded Rollers.
Includes Offset Dies
Also create channels, flanges and a multitude of profiles with the included offset dies. This one set of offset dies can perform the same work as many flange die sets.
Example of 3 different rib sizes create with offset dies
Maximum metal forming power
The gear-driven design delivers maximum forming power while requiring minimal handle force for the greatest accuracy.
Large Throat Depth
A generous 19” throat depth provides the ability to work the center of a 38” panel.
(1) 19” Throat Bead Roller Frame
(1) Crank Handle
(1) Roller Tensioning Lever
(1) Set of Offset/Tipping Dies, pre-installed
(3) Complete Sets of Roller Dies:
- 1/4” Bead Forming Dies
- 3/8” Bead Forming Dies
- 1/2” Bead Forming Dies
(6) Die Set-Screws
• Maximum material working thickness: Steel = 18 Gauge, Aluminum = 16 Gauge, Stainless = 20 Gauge
• Maximum panel width (working from center) = 38"
• Throat Depth: 19 Inches
• Dimensions: 31" Width x 11" High x 5" Depth
• Weight: 50 lbs.
• Constructed of 1/2" Solid Steel Plate
This tool has rotating rollers and gears with amplified leverage which can quickly cause severe injury!
Keep fingers and hands away from moving parts when operating.
Wear proper work glove and protective clothing and eye wear.
Click here to see safety products
32045 Eastwood Bead Roller 4 Spoke Crank
32046 Eastwood Bead Roller Flange Dies - 3 Sets
32047 Eastwood Bead Roller 1/4" Bead Dies
32048 Eastwood Bead Roller 3/8" Bead Dies
32049 Eastwood Bead Roller Tipping Die
32050 Eastwood Bead Roller Offset Dies
20268 Polyurethane Lower Bead Roller Forming Die
20267 Eastwood Bead Roller Metal Fabrication Forming Dies
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers