Eastwood Pro Brake Tubing Flaring Tool with 45 and 37 Degree Die Sets:
- Create 45 and 37 degree single, double and bubble brake flares in seconds
- Brake-flaring tool works with stainless steel, steel, and soft metal tubing
- Use for brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines
- Turret-style indexed head keeps all forming dies ready to use
- Quick-release "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds the tube-retaining dies
Brake Line Flaring Like a Pro
The Eastwood Pro Brake Flaring Tool lets you create three kinds of precision flares in any of five sizes of tubing in minimal time. A good flare is an essential part of your brake, transmission cooler or fuel lines, as it ensures they will connect solidly without any leaks. This brake line flare tool will pay for itself with the first project, and it'll give you peace of mind knowing that your brake flares are of OEM-precision quality and safety. You don't want to skimp on the brake system of your project or street vehicle! With the right tool, you'll never have to worry about your lines coming up short.
37 Degree Flare Die Set
Create 37-degree flares used in many custom, hydraulic and military applications where AN- or JIC-type fittings are used. It's a "must have" accessory for custom plumbing and line-fitting on your street rod or hot rod.
Make Any Type of Flare
Why search for a separate bubble, single and double flaring tool when you can get all three in the same kit? This brake flaring tool mounts in your vise to help you easily form 45-degree flares in OEM steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. It mounts directly to your benchtop vise and be stored in a cabinet or toolbox when not in use. DIY enthusiasts can use our brake line flare tool on 3/16-inch, ¼-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch and 4.75mm-diameter lines using the included split dies. This means it will handle all your plumbing jobs from brake lines to transmission cooler lines and fuel lines.
Easy to use Turret-Style Design
The "turret-style" design allows you to make precision flares in minimal time. All the brake-flaring forming dies you need are mounted right on the turret, so there's no fumbling for small parts, no worry about missing dies. All you have to do is rotate the die head to the line size you need to flare, add the die and then use the lever handle to bend the line. A T-handle screw clamp securely holds your line in place during forming.
Each Tool Manufactured with the Highest Quality
Every Eastwood Pro Flaring Tool is inspected and tested before it's shipped to you! The factory does a test operation using 3/16-inch brake line on each tool. When you receive your flaring tool you will find a piece of brake line left in the installed block showing this has been done. This ensures that every tool manufactured meets Eastwood's high quality standards. Compare our flaring tool to high-dollar European or U.S. models and see for yourself - you can't beat the high-quality results you'll get with this brake tubing flare kit. It's a professional-grade tool at a do-it-yourself price.
Never flared a brake line before?
Eastwood has you covered with product instructions, safety recommendations, demonstration videos and other information to help you do quality work in a safe manner. You can call us toll-free as well to speak with an actual mechanic or DIY expert. High-grade, affordable brake line tools are one of the many ways Eastwood has been making auto restoration and repair easier since 1978.
(1) Vise Mounted Brake Flaring Tool
(1) Rotating Die Head – Features “operation 1” and “operation 2” dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm, 45 degree, double flares
(4) Sets of Split Dies – for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm
(1) Lever Handle
(1) Blow Molded Case
Rotating Die Head and Die Blocks for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm, 37 degree, double flares
• Always wear eye protection when operating the Flaring Tool as oils, grease and metal particles
may be ejected while the tool is in operation.
• Make sure that the Flaring tool is clamped securely in a vise, keep hands and fingers away from the mating tool faces.
• Wear gloves while operating this tool to avoid cuts from sharp metal edges.
Click here to see safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov