- Eastwood Pro Brake Tubing Flaring Tool with 45 and 37 Degree Die Set
Eastwood Pro Brake Tubing Flaring Tool with 45 and 37 Degree Die Set
The Eastwood Pro Brake Flaring Tool lets you create 3 kinds of precision flares, in any of 5 sizes of tubing, in minimal time.
- Create 45 and 37 degree single, double and bubble brake flares in seconds
- Brake-flaring tool works with stainless steel, steel, and soft metal tubing
- Use for brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines
- Turret-style indexed head keeps all forming dies ready to use
- Quick-release "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds the tube-retaining dies
This brake line flaring tool will pay for itself with the first project, and it'll give you peace of mind knowing that your brake flares are of OE-precision quality and safety. You don't want to skimp on the brake system of your project vehicle!
This brake flaring tool mounts in your vise to help you easily form 45 and 37 degree single, double and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing for 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 4.75mm-diameter lines...which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs from brake lines to transmission cooler lines and fuel lines.
"Turret-style" design allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time. All the brake-flaring forming dies you need are mounted right on the turret, so there's no fumbling for small parts, no worry about missing dies. "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds your line in place during forming.
Compare to high-dollar European or U.S. models and see for yourself—you can't beat the high-quality results you'll get with this brake-flaring tool. It's a professional-grade tool at a do-it-yourself price.
(1) Vise Mounted Brake Flaring Tool
(1) Rotating Die Head – Features “operation 1” and “operation 2” dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm, 45 degree, double flares
(4) Sets of Split Dies – for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm
(1) Lever Handle
(1) Blow Molded Case
Rotating Die Head and Die Blocks for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm, 37 degree, double flares
• Always wear eye protection when operating the Flaring Tool as oils, grease and metal particles
may be ejected while the tool is in operation.
• Make sure that the Flaring tool is clamped securely in a vise, keep hands and fingers away from the mating tool faces.
• Wear gloves while operating this tool to avoid cuts from sharp metal edges.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers