Having the right tool for the job is crucial to how your project turns out. Vice grips and double nutting a stud to remove and install it can work but doing the job right is using the Eastwood Stud Remover/Installer Sockets to protect from marring the threads. Four popular SAE sizes included to cover most repairs.
- Removes and installs threaded studs
- Four popular SAE sizes included
- Protect the stud threads from marring
- Saves time and money
The Eastwood SAE Stud Remover and Installer Set allows positive, damage free removal and installation of threaded studs providing grip by solidly surrounding them with three hardened steel cylinders.
4 Sockets Includes:
1. 1/4" Stud Socket, 3/8" Drive
2. 5/16" Stud Socket, 3/8" Drive
3. 3/8" Stud Socket, 1/2" Drive
4. 7/16" Stud Socket, 1/2" Drive
Made from high quality CR-MO Steel
Blow Molded Case Included
Please read and fully understand the instructions and safety warnings for this product before use.
1 Year Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov