- Eastwood Seam Sealer and Rust Encapsulator Kit
Eastwood Seam Sealer and Rust Encapsulator Kit
Stop rust in its tracks, then seal cracks, crevices and body seams with this Rust Encapsulator and Seam Sealer Kit
First the Rust Encapsulator seals and stops rust and corrosion from spreading...then the Brushable Seam Sealer seals cracks, crevices and body seams, plus waterproofs and insulates.
- 1-quart can of Rust Encapsulator
- 30.4-fl.-oz. (1.9 pt.) can of Brushable Seam Sealer
Eastwood Rust Encapsulator
- Twice the corrosion resistance of our original formula for greater durability (tested to 500 hours in a salt-spray chamber)
- Epoxy-fortified for better adhesion and topcoat compatibility
- Penetrates deeper to prevent rust from spreading or forming, even in hard-to-reach areas
- Cures faster, and the low-VOC formula is acceptable in California
- 1-quart can covers about 50 sq. ft.
It seals and stops rust and corrosion from spreading, but it performs even better than our original formula. Tested against well-known brands, the Eastwood Rust Encapsulator has proven to be superior in sunlight resistance, preventing rust creep, and overall durability.
Eastwood Brushable Seam Sealer
After stripping a car or repairing a panel you should replace the seam sealer to protect your work from the elements.
- Flexible - Will not shrink, harden or crack
- Seals cracks, crevices and body seams
- Paintable in 30 minutes
- Waterproofs and insulates
Eastwood's Brush-On Seam Sealer leaves a factory-like finish and will not crack, harden or sag. Seals cracks, crevices and body seams as well as waterproofs and insulates. Tack dries in 15 minutes and air dries in 1hour. Remains flexible. Gray in color. Can be painted in 30 minutes.
Can be used on:
- Trunk seams
- Fender extensions
- Tail light openings
- Floor pans
- Many other areas
(1) 16065ZP Eastwood Rust Encapsulator
(1) 51657ZP Eastwood Brush-on Seam Sealer
Work in a well-ventilated area when applying this product. Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when working with chemicals. Consult MSDS for proper safety warnings.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers