Save BIG money when you get our MIG 135 Welder Versa-Cut 20 Plasma Cutter and Cart!
Eastwood's own MIG 135 Welder: as good as the "name brands", but at a fraction of the price!
- Welds mild and stainless steel as thin as 24-gauge
- Welds up to 3/16" with solid core wire
- Welds up to 1/4" with flux core wire
- 25-135-amp welding range
- Tweco-Style Gun and Consumables
- Powered by standard 120v household current
- Ships with regulator and hose for MIG welding
- Can also be used for Flux-Core welding.
- Compare to similar welders that sell for over $500
- Now compatible with spool gun for efficient welding of aluminum.
As a home hobbyist or light fabricator, you don't need to spend more for a "brand name" industrial MIG welder. Our R&D guys developed the Eastwood MIG 135 Welder from scratch to produce excellent bead quality and capabilities that match—and even exceed—the more expensive MIG welders for sale!
Eastwood Versa-Cut 20 Cut Quickly, Cleanly with Precision
Designed especially for cutting automotive sheet metal with speed and accuracy.
- Minimal air requirements, only 3 CFM @ as low as 30 PSI
- High precision 0.65mm cutting tip provides a narrow cut with minimal slag. Eliminates the need to weld-prep panels for welding
- Delivers a powerful 15 Amps of output to cut up to 1/8” thick metal
- Compact case is easy to pick up and carry. Weighs less than 20lbs
- Operates anywhere on standard 110V current
This is the Plasma Cutter to have for cutting out rusted floors, body panels and more. Perfect for trimming new panels and cutting up to 1/8” thick stock.
Roll your MIG welder and all its accessories on this sturdy 4-Wheel Welding Cart
- Assembles with basic hand tools
- Includes safety chains
- 28" tall, 27" long overall, 30 lbs.
Steel MIG welding cart is designed to transport our MIG 135, MIG 175, welder and Plasma 40 along with gas bottle. Also has room for hoses, welder's helmet and more.Welding Cart Shelf Dimensions
Top Shelf: 17.75” X 11”
Middle Shelf: 15” x 11”
Bottom Shelf: 17.25” x 11”
About Eastwood Sheet Metal Fab Kit MIG 135 Versa Cut 20 and Cart
MIG 135 Specifications
Output Amperage Range: 25-135 A
Maximum Output No Load Voltage: 28 V DC
Maximum Input Amperage: 20 Amp
Input Voltage: 120 VAC 60 Hz
Rated Duty Cycle: 20% @ 90 A
Torch Consumables:Tweco Style 1 and 2
Wire Feed Rate: 40-450 IPM
Welding Wire Spool Sizes: 4-8 in
Weight: 56 Lbs. (25kg)
Overall Dimensions: 16.5” (408 mm) x 9.6” (244 mm) x 14.5” (367 mm)
Wire Type & Diameter: Solid 0.023-0.030in (0.6-0.8mm), Stainless 0.023-0.030in (0.6-0.8mm), Flux Cored 0.030-0.035in (0.8-0.9mm)
Versa-Cut 20 Specifications
Input: 110 VAC
Output: 15 Amps
Duty Cycle: 40% @ 15 Amps
Torch: Trafiment S25K
Torch Tip: 0.65 mm
Max Cut: 1/8"
Minimal Air Requirements: 3 CFM @ as low as 30 PSI
Torch Cable Length: 20'
Ground Cable Length: 10'
Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle 3-year warranty
MIG 135 Welder (57 lbs.)
0.023" Steel MIG Wire
Extra 0.023" Contact Tip
Gas Regulator with hose
Tweco-Style Gun and Consumables
Switchable Drive Roller
8' Ground Cable and Gun Cable
Welding Face Shield
(1) Eastwood Versa-Cut 20 Plasma Cutter
(1) Trafimet Style S25K Torch with 20' [6m] Supply Line
(1) 10' [3m], 120 VAC, 14 gauge grounded Power Cord
(1) 10' [3m], Ground Lead and Clamp
(1) Extra Electrode
(1) Extra Nozzle
(1) Instruction Booklet
Our Versa Cut Plasma Cutter is supplied with the popular NEMA 15P plug, requiring a NEMA 15R receptacle.
20232 Welding Cart
Always wear a minimum #10 shade helmet, leather welding gloves, long-sleeve shirt and long pants.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov