Sturdy steel brackets for quick do it yourself workbench construction.
- Unpainted bare steel
- 3/16 inch Heavy Gauge 100 XF (Domex) Steel
- Laser cut and CNC bent for accuracy
- Bolt together with 4x4 and 2x4 lumber
- Weld together with 2.5in tubing and 2in angle iron
- 8 brackets in kit make 1 table
- You decide height and width of the table by the lumber or steel purchased.
- Make sure to check out the customer reviews and pictures submitted from satisfied customers.
These shop table corner brackets take the guess work out of building your own work bench. Made from heavy duty 3/16 inch thick structural steel, these brackets are designed to use 4 x 4 lumber or 2.5in square tube as legs, and 2 x 4 lumber or 2in angle iron as framing members for the table surface. Precision laser cut and CNC bent in the USA, these brackets ensure that the legs and top will be parallel, plumb and square. Kit includes 8 brackets, all you need to do is add lumber or steel legs, and a wood or metal work surface, then bolt or weld it together.
About Eastwood Shop Table Kit Unpainted Bare Steel
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov