- Eastwood Undercoating Gun Kit with Undercoating and Anti Rust
Eastwood Undercoating Gun Kit with Undercoating and Anti Rust
Don't let your classic rust away. The Complete Rust Prevention Package includes the right tools and enough product to thoroughly rust proof your car.
This kit includes:
- Undercoating Gun with 2 hoses
- (1) Eastwood Heavy Duty Anti Rust 32 ounce
- (1) Eastwood Rubberized Undercoating 28 ounce
- (1) Unibit Drill Bit for undercoating plugs
- (25) 1/2" Undercoating plastic plugs
- (1) Undercoating plastic bottle
The Undercoating System (20441) with 2 wands and tips for undercoat and anti rust in recessed areas, the Unibit allows access so the Undercoating Gun can treat door, and rocker panel areas where access holes don't exist, the Pack of 25 Plugs seals any drilled holes, Eastwood Heavy Duty AntiRust (16017ZP) coats internal surfaces while the Eastwood Rubberized Undercoating (16008ZP) is used to coat wheel wells, frames and floor pans.
The Undercoating Gun:
- Applies direct from the adjustable gun nozzle
- 24" long by 7/16"" diameter flexible wands with straight or 90 degree spray tips
- Requires 40-60 psi @ 5-6 cfm.
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Flexible wands are perfect to rust proof the inside rocker panels, inner fenders & other closed box sections. Undercoating is easily sprayed from the attached gun nozzle (extension wands not recommended for spraying undercoating) Requires 40-60 psi @ 5-6 cfm.
(1) 20441 Eastwood Undercoating Gun with 2 hoses
(1) 16017ZP Eastwood Heavy Duty Anti Rust 32 ounce
(1) 16008ZP Eastwood Rubberized Undercoating 28 ounce
(1) 16003B Unibit Drill Bit for undercoating plugs
(25) 16004 1/2" Undercoating plastic plugs
• Operating Pressure: 40-60 PSI [2.75-4.13 Bar]
• Air Supply Requirement: 5-7 CFM [140-200 lm]
• Air Inlet: 1/4" FNPT
• Die-cast aluminum body
• Adjustable nozzle for application of various coating viscosities and textures
• 7" long, aluminum trim-to-fit pick-up tube
• 32" long, flex hose/wand with 360 degree misting nozzle is for applying thinner materials such as rust proofing to hard-to-reach hollow areas
• 24" long, flex hose/wand with single 1/4" orifice for applying thicker materials such as undercoat, bed liner, soundproofing, heat barrier and more to tight spaces and internal areas of frames
Avoid breathing vapors produced by Spray Gun. Always wear appropriate
NIOSH approved breathing apparatus and use in a well ventilated area.
• Wear appropriate eye protection.
• Wear solvent-resistant gloves.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers