- ElastiWrap® White Lightning
ElastiWrap® White Lightning
Item #ElastiWrap White Lightning 15052
- ElastiWrap® is high-build and requires fewer coats than similar products
- Available in gallons, quarts and aerosols
- High temp resistant up to 350 degrees F
- Applies easily with HVLP sprayer, Turbine, roller or brush
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Easy to touch up
- Removes easily
- Intermix Compatibility System – mix colors to create your own shade
- UV resistant exceeded 500 hours of QUV testing (ASTM D4587)
- Customize your own color using the Eastwood ElastiWrap® 2-Color Intermix System!
About ElastiWrap® White Lightning
ElastiWrap® is a unique strippable rubberized coating that can be easily applied
over most substrates and can remain in place indefinitely or be removed by
simply peeling it off. ElastiWrap’s high build formula requires fewer coats and
removes easier than similar products. It’s easy to apply; use a, brush,
electric turbine sprayer, HVLP paint gun, or dip. Not only is ElastiWrap®
corrosion resistant, it’s UV, scratch and abrasion resistant too, and stable
in extreme temperatures up to 350 degrees. Furthermore, ElastiWrap® has its own
intermix system, by mixing ElastiWrap® primary colors you can create your own shade.
Eastwood ElastiWrap® 2-Color Intermix System!
14933Z ElastiWrap Surface Prep aerosol
14969 Microfiber cloth 3 pack
13375 Soft Edge Masking tape
11844 Canvas wheel masks
14878 Eastwood Turbine paint System
20406 Coveralls XL
Always wear eye skin and respiratory protection when applying this product. Apply in a well ventilated area away from open flame. Consult Product Information Sheet and MSDS for specific warnings and safety precautions.
IMPORTANT: Surface must be glossy and waxed to ensure easy removal of coating. See product Information sheet for specific set up and application.
Questions & Answers