Evolution Saw Blades are designed to deliver maximum performance by using the highest grade carbide, hardened blade bodies and ultra high-grade brazing techniques. All offer premium quality - designed to increase performance.
- CUT COOLER: When cutting metals, Evolution blades leave an instanly workable finish and produce virtually no heat, burrs or sparks. This allows the material cut to be handled quickly instead of having to wait for the metal to cool down, as required by abrasives.
- CUT FASTER: Evolution blades cut faster than traditional abrasive blade methods. An Evolution mild steel blade can cut through 6" of 1/4" thick mild steel plate, in as little as 12 seconds*.
- CUT LONGER: Abrasive blades wear down quickly. This reduces both cut quality and cut capacity depth. It also increases the costly replacement of abrasives, required to complete the job. An Evolution mild steel blade can last as long as 20 or more abrasives* and maintain its quality and capacity throughout, saving time and dollars!
- CUT ACCURATELY: Abrasive blades tend to flex and "walk" during a cut. Evolution blades are designed for accuracy and precision.
- CUT SAFETY: Abrasive blades can create excessive dust, fumes, smoke, fire and can even explode. Evolution blades produce very few sparks,create little heat and are overall safer alternative to abrasives!
*Evolution internal test data. important notice: Always use supplied safety equipment when operating and follow cutting instructions provided in operator's manual.
(1) 7.25" Steel Cutting Blade
Max. Speed: 5800rpm
No. of Teeth: 40
Always wear ANSI approved ear, eye, and hand safety equipment when using this type of power tool.
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov