EVOSAW180HD 7-1/4" TCT Industrial Circular Saw
Cuts Steel Without Heat, Burrs Or Coolant!
- New and improved design! The EVOSAW180HD is robust and highly durable, typically a Steel blade will cut up to 262ft of 1/4" Steel plate, before a replacement blade is required!* Ideal for cutting Steel plate, box section, steel pipe, scaffolding, cladding and roofing.
- Advanced performance; out performs normal cutting saws When cutting Steel, it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks - unlike alternative methods.
- 0 - 45° bevel tilt enhances the versatility of the saw Other features include a safety switch with overload protection and an auto-debris collection system, which collects chippings automatically.
- Heavy-duty and extremely portable Features an easily adjustable depth of cut, plus a clear visibility panel to aid accurate cutting.
- Cut Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Wood with the optional blades available! The combination of an Evolution Steel Saw and Steel Cutting blade, is the ultimate in Steel cutting technology. Add to this the comprehensive specialist blade range and the variety of applications you can cut becomes incredibly vast.
Optional blades cut Stainless Steel, Aluminum & Wood.
(1) 7.25" Steel Cutting Circular Saw
(1) 7.25" Steel Cutting Blade
(1) Instruction Manual
(1) Parallel Edge Guide
(1) Side Handle
(1) 5mm Hex Key
(1) Carbon Brush Set
(1) Carrying Case
Optional blades cut Stainless Steel, Aluminum & Wood.CUTTING CAPACITY
Mild Steel Box Section (at 90 degrees): 2-1/4” (56mm)
Mild Steel Box Section (at 45 degrees): 1-3/8” (35mm)
Maximum Cutting Thickness (Mild Steel Plate): 5/16” (8mm)
Maximum Wall Thickness: 1/8” (3mm)
Motor (UK/EU) 230-240V ~ 50Hz: 5A (1100W)
Motor (UK) 110v ~ 50/60Hz: 10A (1100W)
Motor (USA) 120v ~ 60Hz: 9A (1100W)
Speed No Load: 3950rpm (3950min-1)
Weight: 13lbs (5.9kg)
Bore: 3/4” (20mm)
Number of Teeth: 36
Kerf: .078” (2mm)
Speed: 3900rpm (3900min-1)
NOISE & VIBRATION DATA
Sound Pressure LPA (Under Load): 93dB(A) K=3dB(A)
Sound Power Level LWA (Under Load): 104dB(A) K=3dB(A)
Vibration Level (Under Load): 3.75m/s2 K=1.5m/s
Always wear ANSI approved ear, eye, and hand safety equipment when using this type of power tool.
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov