Eastwood 200lb Pressure Abrasive Blaster
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- 1 year Warranty
- In Stock
Eastwood Service Plan
Huge 200-lb. "High-Flow" Pressure Blaster helps you remove rust and paint faster.
- Extra-large 200-lb. media capacity
- Large 1/2"-I.D. blaster hose and fittings
- 8'-long, heavy-wall blast hose with deadman valve
- 4 ceramic nozzles included
- All-steel welded top-loading hopper and pressure gauge
- Requires just 10 cfm at 90 psi
Bigger is better, both in media capacity and blasting volume! Eastwood's 200-lb.-capacity, "High-Flow" Pressure Blaster features high-volume, extra-large valves, which means more air volume and more abrasive flow for faster removal of rust and paint.
Just connect to a compressor, put on appropriate hood and respiratory protection, fill with abrasive and blast. Built for the professional, with a sturdy welded hopper, 1/2" heavy-duty nozzle, heavy-wall blast hose and safety pressure-relief valve, so it's rugged, durable, and very efficient. Don't skimp with one of those low-cost units that frustrate you with clogging and sporadic media spraying. This Eastwood pressure blaster completely strips the average frame in less than a day, rather than weeks using other units or methods. Designed for high flow with minimal air input; a compressor producing a minimum of 10 cfm at 90 psi will work fine.
Rolls easily to your job site. For best results and the most efficient operation, use clean, dry, 80 grit or finer blast media. Use of Walnut shell media is not recommended. 1-year limited warranty.
- 200-lb.-capacity Blaster (60-120 minutes of blasting)
- Blast Hood
- Moisture Separator
- 1/2"-ID x 8'-long Hose
- 4 Ceramic Nozzles (2.0, 2.5, 3.0 and 5.0mm)