Eastwood Fender Roller Tool
tire rub on lowered vehicles
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- 1 year Warranty
- In Stock
Eastwood's Fender Roller won't let your fender ruin expensive tires on lowered vehicles!
- Professional grade high quality tool for years of service
- Durable powder coated finish
- Delrin® ball-bearing fender-former wheel
- Fender former eliminates tire rub by increasing tire-to-fender clearance
- Adjustable fender-rolling roller gradually rolls the inner lip flat
- Perfect for lowered vehicles and vehicles with larger wheels
- Adjustable-height arm lets you work on a wide range of automotive and light truck applications
Professional-grade fender roller tool helps you easily increase the clearance between your tire and the fender, roll the fenders, or repair wheel-arch collision damage.
Our exclusive fender rolling tool bolts directly onto the wheel's hub flange, and the elongated holes in the adapter plate fit all popular 4- and 5-bolt hubs. It's held in place with the included dished washers and your vehicle's lug nuts. Accommodates up to a 120.6 mm (4.75") 4- or 5-lug bolt circles. Forming arm adjustability ranges from a minimum of 14" to a maximum of 22-3/4" hub-center-to-edge-of-roller to handle most automotive and light truck projects. Non-returnable. Limited one-year warranty: if defective, we'll replace the tool.
Delrin® ball-bearing fender-former rolling tool is tough enough to easily form the fender, but without damaging the paint finish. To prevent paint from cracking when forming wheel arches, gently heat the paint before forming; we recommend our Eastwood 1500W Heat Gun
Q: Will the Fender Roller work on all passenger cars?
A: For the most part, yes, but won't work with vehicles with larger hubs, such as trucks, VWs and Porsches.
Q: Will it work on all fenders?
A: Yes, except dual-thickness flanged fenders, mostly found on the rear of full-size cars, such as a 1987 Grand National.
Q: What range will it extend?
A: From the center of the hub to the roller it will extend from 14" to 22-3/4".