- Fairmount Lightweight Bumping Hammer
Fairmount Lightweight Bumping Hammer
Item #16163 Brand: Fairmount Tools
The Fairmount Bumping hammers are designed for years of service.
- Designed with optimum balance and comfort
- Manufactured with high quality raw materials
- Heat treated, hand ground and polished surfaces
- High quality hickory handle
Each Fairmount Hammer is designed for optimum balance, exacting head configuration and high quality raw material to ensure years of reliable service. The hand ground and polished head is securely mounted to the handle, giving you the comfort and control you need to achieve professional results.
Always wear proper safety equipment when using this type of tool.
Click here to see safety products
A bumping hammer is typically just a heavier headed hammer used to initially start the repair.
Sometimes used in conjunction with a dinging spoon to work down high spots and bump out low spots during the spring hammering process.
Questions & Answers