The FAIRMOUNT® Inline Spark Tester is a must have diagnostic tool for any engine with a spark plug, & can quickly and easily diagnose ignition issues or a fault in the fuel delivery system.
- Quickly diagnose problems with all ignition systems
- Connect the tool between the spark plug and the plug wire
- Lights up to clearly indicate that the circuit is working properly
Use for essential troubleshooting for all Internal and external combustion engines, cars, trucks, motorcycles, lawnmowers, chainsaws, trimmers, snow-blowers, generators etc. A must have for any individual, professional mechanic garage and auto shop.
(1) FAIRMOUNT® Inline Spark Checker
• 6" Boot/Cable
• 5" Shaft/Light Housing
• Weighs 2.2 oz.
Nickel Plated Shaft, Double ended flexible tool offers a straight boot.
Internal bulb lasts for years, but is replaceable through transparent housing
• HOW TO USE: Simply connect the tester between the spark plug and the plug wire, if spark is being sent, the tester will mirror the spark and light up - Find dirty spark plugs, defective points, bad cables or connections, etc.
Always read instructions before using this tool.
Always wear proper safety Equipment while using this tool.
Click here to see safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov