- Evercoat® Featherfill G2 Gray Gallon
I have a bass boat with some spider cracks in the Gel coat. Can I send them down and go over it with featherfill And then Seal it and Paint it
How long after spraying epoxy primer do you have to wait to spray feather fill polyester. I sprayed epoxy and waited half hour and then sprayed polyester and a week later when I sand it it gums paper up and the epoxy is like chewing gum
Can this be wet sanded
How long is the shelf life on the feather fill g2?
Do you put the can on a shaker before you ship it, or do you get it with all the solids stuck on the bottom of the can?
What product can you use as a reducer/thinner for feather fill?
What is the mixing ratio for the primer? It's been on the shelf for a few months and the label is torn. Thank you.
Can this be applied over eastwood epoxy primer? also can 2k primer-sealer be applied over this before base coat?
Evercoat® Featherfill G2 Gray Gallon
Item #19781ZP Brand: EverCoat
Feather Fill G2 is a high solids polyester primer surfacer that is VOC compliant. It is specially designed to hold down body repair areas and provide an excellent foundation for any paint system. It has excellent adhesion to fiberglass, SMC, body filler and wood surfaces.
- High Build Formula with minimal texture on surface
- Excellent adhesion to fiberglass, SMC and wood
- Fast Dry-to-Sand time reduces cycle time
- Waterborne compatible and VOC compliant
- MEKP Activator included
Many shops commonly apply self-etching primer to bare metal surfaces. But most polyester fillers and epoxy primers should not be applied directly over self-etching primers. So what do you apply when you need additional filling? Feather Fill G2 is the answer.
About Evercoat® Featherfill G2 Gray Gallon
Body Filler or Putty
Self-Etch Primer (extends dry-to-sand time)
NOTE: All bare metal areas larger than one inch in diameter must be treated with a high quality self-etch or epoxy primer.
- Shake and stir thoroughly before mixing
- Add one tube (.75 fl. oz.) liquid hardener to one quart of Feather Fill or 2% by weight and mix thoroughly
- Pot Life is 35 minutes @ 75°F (24°C)
- Do not leave product in the spray gun for longer than 45 minutes
- Use a primer gun with a 1.7 to 2.2 fluid nozzle/air cap (Spray at paint gun manufacturer’s recommended air pressure)
- Apply 2-3 medium wet coats allowing 5-10 minutes flash time between coats
- Ready to sand in 75-90 minutes depending on film build
- Applying over self-etch primer could add 4-6 hours to the dry time
- Once dry sand Feather Fill with 400-600 grit sandpaper prior to next step
1 Gallon of Gray FeatherFill®
4 Tubes of activator
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Sprayable high-build filler is an excellent base for any paint system
Starting at: $8.99