Stealth™ Intake Manifold 429, 460 V8 (Cobra Jet and Super Cobra Jet heads)
This manifold is part of the Weiand Nostalgia Series of intake manifolds. Weiand Nostalgia Series intake manifolds are made using the original tooling, and may have minor appearance imperfections that do not affect the functionality of the part. These minor blemishes are a natural part of the casting process when using the original sand casting tooling.
Weiand Nostalgia series intakes are proudly cast and machined in the USA.
We support all areas of the vintage, show, and nostalgia car hobby, and want to continue to produce these lower volume manifolds using the original tools. There is no need to search for that vintage intake at swap meets or on the internet when you can buy the real deal new from Weiand!
- Height: Front 5.25", Rear 6.75"
- Power band: Idle-6800 RPM
- No EGR provisions
- Square Carburetor Mounting Flange
- High Rise Dual Plane Design
- Port Size: 2.49” height 2.20" width
- Weiand Nostalgia Series Intake Manifold
(1) Ford Big Block Weiand Stealth™ Intake 8021WND
Emission Code: 3
Engine: Ford Big Block V8
Front Height: 5.25 inch
Fuel System Type: Carb
Manifold Type: High Rise
Product Type: Intake Manifold
Rear Height: 6.75 inch
RPM Power Band: idle-6800
Warranty: Limited 90 Day
Part Number: 8021WND
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
***Port-matching manifold to heads is necessary for best performance results.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov