A true blast form the past. These highly sought after superchargers have been unavailable for years. Weiand is proud to reintroduce them. The case of the 6-71 and 8-71 superchargers have been redesigned for a nostalgic look that will look at home on a cacklefest dragster as well as a new high end build.
HORSEPOWER! - Weiand's 6-71 kits are the ultimate statement of power and looks. Pull into the local cruise-in or dragstrip with one of these sticking through the hood and you will get noticed. They're not for the meek however - these supercharger kits are designed to generate 50%+ more horsepower and torque across the rpm range!
Weiand's 6-71 blower kits are equipped with exclusive two lobe rotors for maximum boost at lower RPMs. All feature a new case, end-plates, manifold and snout. Billet belt tensioner components and V-belt pulleys round out the package to give you everything necessary for installation. Kits are engineered to produce 10-12 lbs of boost on small blocks and 5-7 lbs of boost on big blocks but are a simple pulley change away from pump gas or hard core racing.
All superchargers are built in Weiand's state-of-the-art manufacturing cell and each supercharger is 100% boost tested to help you squeeze out maximum power and efficiency.
- New Vintage Styling!!!!
- New CNC machined case and rotors
- Matched gear sets for precise rotor alignment
- 100% tested
- 35 Tooth Lower Pulley
- 38 Tooth Upper Pulley
- 8% underdrive
(1) GM Big Block Weiand 6-71 Supercharger Kit - Satin 7583
Blower Size: 6-71
Emission Code: 3
Engine: Chevy Big Block V8
Product Type: Supercharger
Supercharger Drive Pulley: 1/2 Inch Pitch
Warranty: Limited 90 Day
Part Number: 7583
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
***Requires a small cap distributor for supercharger case clearance ***Will not work with Gen VI engines.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov