Holley mechanical fuel pumps range from 80 GPH to 225 GPH in many various applications to meet the fuel demands of most engines.
Whether you are looking for a street performance or an all out race mechanical fuel pump, Holley has the pump you need.
- High output fuel flow
- Flows 110 GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 6.5 to 8 psi
- Fuel pressure regulator is not required
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
(1)Holley 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump SBC 12-327-11
Application: Chevrolet Small Block
Emission Code: 5
Free Flow GPH: 110
Free Flow LPH: 416
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Inlet Size: 3/8 inch NPT
Outlet Size: 3/8 inch NPT
Product Type: Fuel Pump
Part Number: 12-327-11
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov