Holley's Street Avenger series carburetors have been taken to the next level. Street Avenger carburetors are known to bolt on right out of the box, so what could be better than a Holley Street Avenger™ carburetor? How about one in aluminum? They save weight and look great. The tumble polished aluminum finish will keep its shine for a long time to come or it can be hand polished to a show quality shine.
The new Aluminum Avenger carburetors have the same great features as their zinc counterparts such as a quick change vacuum secondary for easy fine tuning; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy start ups; built-in fuel filters; and an included fuel line kit so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store. Aluminum Avengers feature the same optimized street calibration as the zinc version so you know they will run great on your vehicle. Another new feature on the Aluminum Street Avenger is a clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess float adjustments.
The Avenger series are the first carburetors to have a limited lifetime warranty. With a great warranty like that and the included comprehensive instruction manual, you can count on years of worry free service.
- Features a tumble polished finish - can also be hand polished
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Glass fuel level sight windows for easy, safe float adjustments
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Aluminum construction for a 44% weight savings
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
(1)Holley 670 CFM Street Avenger Aluminum Carburetor 0-83670
Emission Code: 3
Fuel Inlet: Dual
Primary Main Jet: 65
Primary Power Valve: 6.5
Primary Pump Nozzle Size: 31
Product Type: 4150 Model Carburetor
Secondary Main Jet: 68
Supercharged Application: No
Throttle Bore: 1.563 inch
Vacuum Ports: 1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, 1 PCV Port
Part Number: 0-83670
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov