Holley's 0–80508SA is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%! Plus it will hold its shine longer and can also be hand polished for a custom look! Its dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need and its 750 CFM of airflow makes it the perfect performance upgrade carb. Its vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it super easy to use on a wide range of vehicles. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
Factory replacement emission legal carburetor. Please verify your make and model application on the chart available in the Tech Resources tab.
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shine
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
(1)Holley 750 CFM Classic Carburetor 0-80508SA
Billet Color: None
Emission Code: 2
Fuel Inlet: Dual
Primary Main Jet: 72
Primary Power Valve: 6.5
Primary Pump Nozzle Size: 31
Product Type: 4160 Model Carburetor
Supercharged Application: No
Throttle Bore: 1.688 inch
Part Number: 0-80508SA
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov