Holley's EFI Crank Trigger Kit is engineered to provide an accurate crank speed & position signal to Holley EFI systems in the most-demanding, high horsepower, racing applications. Crank position is measured every 10 degrees as opposed to every 45 degrees for a standard 4-Magnet, MSD "style" Crank trigger. It is designed for use on SBF applications using a standard ATI or Fluidamper "style" balancer up to 7-1/4" in diameter.
- 7.25” diameter, 1/4” thick, billet steel, 36-1 tooth, crank wheel with Black Zinc Oxide finish for superior corrosion resistance & striking good looks.
- Crank wheel centers off of the balancer’s hub, eliminating the need for a centering ring
- All billet, 6061-T6 aluminum sensor mounting brackets with “bright-dipped” black anodized finish & Laser etched Holley EFI logo
- Custom 3-wire, ferrous-target, Hall-effect sensor with M12X1mm threads for finer gap adjustment
- All Grade 8 & Mil. Spec mounting hardware
(1) Holley Ford Small Block EFI Crank Trigger Kit 556-115
Brand: Holley EFI
Emission Code: 4
Finish: Black Zinc Oxide
Product Type: Crank Trigger Kit
Sensor Dimensions: 12mm x 50mm
Sensor Type: Hall Effect
Trigger Type: 36-1
Wheel Width: 1/4"
Part Number: 556-115
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
***Will not work on balancers which do not have a center-hub extrusion (i.e.: Innovators West, etc.).
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov