Holley GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan-1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/ Classic Car/ Trucks 302-1
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a large variety of vehicles. They make great power, plus they're very durable and reliable. Unfortunately, the factory LS pans don't always fit or they hang too low for today's hot rods. Holley's new LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
"Holley's new LS engine swap mount plates made the EcoNova's E–Rod LS3 swap simple and painless as well as improving our weight distribution with ideal engine set–back, and the LS Retro–Fit oil pan fit the subframe perfectly while still offering excellent oil control under high cornering loads." –Christopher Campbell, Popular Hot Rodding Magazine
- Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud & oil passage cover.
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*
- Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.25"
Emission Code: 5
Oil Pan Capacity: 5.5 Quarts
Oil Pan Type: Cast
Product Type: Oil Pans
Part Number: 302-1
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*** Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.25" Sump Oil Capacity – 5.5 Quarts Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6 Quarts Oil Filter (AC Delco® PF48 or PF48E, Mobile M1-113, Wix 57060, K&N HP-1017, or equivalent) Requires use of Holley 302-15 Dipstick and Tube Kit or LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12669528) and tube (GM P/N 12625031) ***Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type. ***For G-Body applications, use part number 302-2 as the 302-1 swap oil pan is not compatible with a G-Body.