Holley engineering has taken their LS Retro-fit oil pans to the next level! The 302-3 design has even more sump clearance, includes two 1/2" NPT oil return bosses, and can clear a 4.00" stroke crankshaft. Just like the 302-2, the new designed 302-3 will fit the 1955-87 GM Muscle Cars and Trucks that need a little more clearance in the front of the oil pan. However, the new design will also fit the Ford Fox body OEM K-member and was designed to clear the Fox Body rack and pinion too. It's a win-win for more LS conversions.
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan
- Profile of the sump has been revised to provide extra chassis and steering rack clearance
- Perfect for: 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-92 F-body, 1978-87 G-body, and 1964-72 A-body applications. Also 1979-2004 Mustang and 1979-1986 Capri Fox bodies
- NOTE – Oil pan #302-3 will clear a 4.00” stroke crankshaft.
- Includes two ½-14” NPT oil return ports to provide a convenient oil return for turbochargers. (one port on each side)
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine cross member
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
(1)Holley GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan- Additional Front Clearance 302-3
Application: GM LS Engines
Emission Code: 5
Oil Pan Capacity: 5.9 Quarts
Oil Pan Type: Cast
Product Type: Oil Pans
Part Number: 302-3
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*** Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.00" Sump Oil Capacity – 5.6 Quarts Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6.1 Quarts Oil Filter (AC Delco® PF48 or PF48E, Mobile M1-113, Wix 57060, K&N HP-1017, or equivalent) Requires use of Holley 302-15 Dipstick and Tube Kit or LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12669528) and tube (GM P/N 12625031) ***Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type. ***ATTENTION! 302-3 is designed to use a GM "F-body" windage tray, GM P/N 12558253. A modification to the windage tray is required to provide clearance to the pick-up tube. A full-length windage tray may be used if the front quarter of the tray is removed. See the instruction sheets showing the windage tray modifications and overall length required. ***Additional Parts Needed (Oil Pan Gasket 6665G or GM® 12612350, High Quality RTV sealer, Oil Filter -AC Delco® PF48 or equivalent)
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov