Looking for a plug and play kit for your Ford Modular engine? The HP ECU allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine plus much more! Is your cam too wild for a MAF? Power adders? You name it, and Holley EFI can handle it.
- Designed specifically for 1999-2004 Ford Modular 4 Valve Engines
- Plug and play with factory sensors; Crank, Cam, TPS, Coolant Temp, etc
- Plug and play with factory actuators; Coils, Injectors, IAC
- Connectors for Holley Fuel Pressure and Oil Pressure sensors
- Connectors for expanded Inputs and Outputs
- Complete plug and play kit includes HP ECU, Bosch Wideband O2 sensor, MAP sensor, Coil Drivers and all necessary Harnesses
(1) Holley HP EFI ECU & Harness Kits - 99-04 4 Valve Ford Modular Engine 550-617
Brand: Holley EFI
Emission Code: 4
Engine: 99-04 Ford Modular (4.6 & 5.4L) 4 Valve
Ignition Type: 4v Ford Modular
Injector Connector: Jetronic / Minitimer (Bosch)
Product Type: HP EFI Kit
Part Number: 550-617
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
IInstructions for Part# 550-617
***Holley HP EFI systems are equipped with 4 programmable inputs and 4 programmable outputs that are ideal for most vehicles with a single power adder. This feature allows the user to configure the system to support a wide range of controls including boost control, progressive nitrous, water/meth injection, speed inputs, fuel pump control, AC inputs, timing retard inputs and various other uses. When selecting an ECU, users need to ensure their planned controls can be run with the 4 inputs and 4 outputs as certain combinations may use more I/Os than are available. If more I/Os are required, users should choose the Dominator VMS.
***ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty