The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Modular Hi–Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet–metal for high–performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi–Ram intake with the high flowing LS1/LS2/LS6 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget–minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race–bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off–road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street–rod applications and more!
The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
Cast aluminum construction.
Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Total Height with 92/105mm EFI Plenum Top – 12.32” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Runner Length – 6.58”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.53 in²
- Throttle Body Flange Location, with 102mm EFI Plenum Top : Height – 8.42” (from engine block lifter valley cover flange), Longitudinal Location – 3.84” (forward from engine block front flange), Angle – 25 deg. (down from vertical)
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
(1)Holley LS Hi-Ram Intake Manifold 300-123
Brand: Holley EFI
Emission Code: 3
Engine: GM LS1/LS2/LS6
Flange Style: EFI
Front Height: 12.32
Fuel System Type: EFI
Manifold Type: Hi-Ram
Product Type: Manifold
Rear Height: 11.00 inch
RPM Power Band: 1500-8000
Part Number: 300-123
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
***The front and rear height measurements listed in the Specs section are referencing the overall height with the top plate installed. Please see the diagrams in the product images for other dimensions.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov