Are you tired of rebuilding the 50+ year old Rochester Quadrajet™ (Q-Jet) on your classic Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Oldsmobile, or Pontiac? Introducing Sniper EFI Quadrajet™. The first bolt on spread bore electronic fuel injected throttle body system that does not require any additional adapters, sealing plates, or intake manifold swaps! The Sniper EFI Rochester Quadrajet™ (Q-Jet) system retains the same great features as the 4150 Sniper EFI version such as; four 100lb/hr Injectors, built in timing control, a 3.5" full color touchscreen and much more! The throttle body will support up to 500 horsepower naturally aspirated. In addition to all of these great tried and true features, the Sniper EFI Rochester Quadrajet™ (Q-Jet) system will fit most stock air cleaners and offers multiple fuel inlet configurations that allow for a stock appearing installation!
- Available in 3 Finishes - Classic Gold, Shiny and Black Ceramic
- Designed to deliver the signature Rochester Roar at Wide Open Throttle!
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 500hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Transmission provisions on throttle lever for TH350/TH400 and 200R4/700R4
- Fits most stock Rochester Quadrajet™ (Q-Jet) air cleaners
- Brake Booster adapter included, if required
- Universal Throttle and transmission kickdown bracket included
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays.
- Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style Throttle Position Senser (TPS)/ and Idle Air Control (IAC) for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Requires external fuel pressure regulator, such as: 12-886 or 12-879
- Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions!
- A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13
- Patent Pending
(1) Holley Sniper EFI Quadrajet™ - Classic Gold Finish 550-869
Brand: Holley Sniper EFI
Coast Guard Approved: Yes
Emission Code: 3
Finish: Classic Gold
Flange Style: Spreadbore
Fuel Pressure: 58.5 PSI
Injector Size: 100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI
Inlet / Outlet Size: 9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)
MAP Sensor: 2Bar
Max Horsepower Rating: 500 Naturally Aspirated
Product Type: Sniper 4BBL TBI Kits
Throttle Bore: 1.375 Primary / 2.00 Secondary
Part Number: 550-869
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov