Are you tired of struggling with the old BBD carburetor on your Jeep®? Does your off road rig leave you hanging at extreme angles while on the trail? The EFI team at Holley® has designed the perfect solution for your problems. Introducing the Sniper EFI BBD, for Jeep CJ's! The Sniper EFI BBD will be right at home on any 258ci powered trail rig, or weekend cruiser. Not only does the Sniper EFI BBD offer superior throttle response and WOT power over the carburetor, but you can also gain timing control! Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Upgrade to Sniper EFI and get the tactical accuracy of EFI today!
- Bolt on BBD Carburetor Replacement
- Engineered specifically for 1971-1986 Jeep CJ’s with 258ci 6 Cylinder Engines
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI)
- Integrated ignition timing control
- High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) - NO laptop required!
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
(1) Holley Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection Master Kit - Tumble Polished 550-405K
Brand: Holley Sniper EFI
Emission Code: 3
Fuel Pressure: 58.5 PSI
Injector Size: 100 lb/hr @ 58.5 PSI
Inlet / Outlet Size: 9/16-18 Female O-Ring (AN 6)
Product Type: Sniper EFI BBD
Part Number: 550-858
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov