Do you have a GM 4L60/80E Transmission in your hotrod?
There is no more need to worry! Holley has you covered with the new Terminator Stealth Throttle Body Fuel injection System. Now you can have all of the benefits of EFI yet, maintain the traditional looks of a carburetor.
Holley's Terminator Stealth EFI systems have the same great self-tuning features of our Terminator EFI in a new stealthy package!
- Carburetor looks with the drivability of EFI
- Trouble-free performance with today’s fuels - put an end to vapor lock and fuel varnish problems!
- Fits V8 engines from 250-600 horsepower
- 4150 style 4BBL mounting flange - Bolts on in place of carburetor
- Available in Polished, Classic Gold and Hard Core Gray™ finishes.
- Fully self-tuning ECU - No laptop required
- Includes full color, 3.5” touch screen LCD for both basic and advanced tuning options
- Timing control option for GM Small Cap HEI and Ford TFI distributors
- Connections for Ford, GM TH350, 700R4 and other transmission linkages
- Harness provided for GM Electronic 4L60/4L80E Transmissions, allowing for a fast and easy installation
- Optional free software upgrade for full laptop control
- Easy plug and play harnesses with minimal connections
- Virtually maintenance free - keeps your vehicle reliable and ready to drive
(1) Holley Terminator Stealth EFI w/ GM Transmission Control - Hard Core Gray 550-443
Brand: Holley EFI
Emission Code: 3
Finish: Hard Core Gray
Flange Size: 4150
Fuel Pressure: 43 PSI
Injector Size: 80 lb/hr @ 43 PSI
Product Type: Stealth Terminator Kit
Throttle Bore: 1.750 inch
Part Number: 550-443
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
• 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
• Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
• 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
• 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov