Internal Frame Coating destroys rust hiding inside the chassis, so it doesn’t rust its way through.
- Tough phenolic resin penetrates and encapsulates the rust on the internal surface
- Zinc phosphate seals it to prevent future corrosion
- 24"-long tube with conical nozzle reaches in to spray coating in a radial pattern for complete coverage
- Aerosol covers 10 sq. ft.
- Fully cures in 24 hours
You spend time and money restoring a chassis...but what about all that rust inside the frame? Use our Internal Frame Coating to make your chassis rust-free throughout!
14 ounce net weight
Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when applying this product. Use in a well ventilated area away from open flame. Store in a cool dry place.
Made in USA
1. Always wear eye protection and chemical resistant gloves when using.
2. Shake can vigorously for at least 1 minute before and occasionally during use.
3. Insert extension tube into spray nozzle. You may want to add a small drop of super glue to retain the extension nozzle into spray nozzle.
4. Insert extension nozzle into frame openings, bolt holes, etc.
5. Depress spray button and apply coating while pulling the extension nozzle back from the opening.
6. Continue in all areas you can for complete coverage.
7. Internal Frame Coatings viscosity will creep into deep pocks and under heavy rust to assure.
Vehicle approximate application coverage requirements. (1) 14 ounce Aerosol covers 10 sq. ft.
- (2) Cans for sub-frame
- (3) Cans for full frame
- (3) Cans for truck frame
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov