- Louver Dies for Bead Roller
Louver Dies for Bead Roller
Item #28160 Brand: Eastwood
With a little practice, these hardened steel louver dies, and the Eastwood Bead Roller (28187, 21327, and 21487) you'll be able to produce professional looking louvers.
- Produces 3/4" wide by 3/16" high louvers
- Works on up to 18 gauge steel and 14 gauge aluminum
- Multiple passes allow the hardened steel louver dies to slice and progressively form the louver profile.
- Fits bead rollers with industry standard 22mm shafts
End contours can be formed with The Eastwood 13146 Trim Hammer and 28030 Panel Beater Bag.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Ideal for straightening stainless trim; small enough for tight spotsOnly $19.99
Provides support and flexibility for panel beating, metal shapingOnly $41.99