The Eastwood Manual Ironworker Metal Shear is a serious, industrial metal working machine designed for production environments and high-volume fabrication shops.
- Industrial Quality Metal Working Machine
- Cut Faster, Easier And Without The Mess
- Shears Up To 5/8" Solid Round And Square Stock
- Cuts 4" x 5/16" Flat Stock
- Cuts 2-3/8" x 1/8" Angle Iron
You no longer have to wait for a band saw or chop saw to cut through a piece of metal or deal with all of the mess of metal shavings or hot sparks and material. Cut faster, easier and without the mess. One compact machine does it all.
(1) Manual Iron Worker with Handle
• Shears up to 5/8" solid round and square stock
• 4" x 5/16" Flat
• 2-3/8" x 1/8" Angle Iron
• 2 piece handle for added leverage and easier storage
• Product Weight: 253 lbs.
• Product footprint: 7 inches Width X 21.5 inches Long
• Height Shear Only: 22 inches
• Height with Handle:47.5 inches
• Handle Length: 48 inches
TOOLS REQUIRED (not included)
• 13mm Wrench
• Two 18mm Wrenches
• 1/4” Drift or Punch
• Medium Hammer
• 6mm Wrench (Main Blade removal only)
• Medium Snap ring Pliers (Shear Blade removal only)
Always wear eye and hand protection when working with metal. Keep all body parts away form moving parts of this machine.
Click here to see safety products
1 Year Warranty
Liftgate Service: Is highly recommended, or sometimes required, for delivery of this product. If you have a safe method of unloading without a liftgate, you will have the opportunity to remove liftgate service at checkout. Please note that the truck driver will NOT assist in unloading the product for you. We are not responsible for personal injury or damage to the product resulting from unloading the merchandise without the benefit of a liftgate, delivery dock or forklift.
21952 – Iron Worker Main Moving Blade
21953 – Iron Worker Main Fixed Blade
21954 – Iron Worker V-Upper Blade
21955 – Iron Worker Adjustable Down Blade
21956 – Iron Worker Fixed Blade
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov