Eastwood "Master Blaster" Dual Blaster lets you switch "on-the-fly" between soda and abrasive media, or a combination of both!
- Exclusive Mixing Valve
- offers “on-the-fly” control of each media.
- Quickly blast away years of paint and corrosion
- on auto parts, fiberglass boats, outdoor furniture, metal railings/doors or virtually any object you want to clean and refinish.
- Quick change valve
- allows operator to go from blasting rust to paint removal.
- Utilize bicarbonate soda for paint removal
- on plastic, fiberglass, wood, chrome, stainless steel and any other soft metal with out damage.
- Utilize aggressive media
- for heavy rust and paint removal cast iron, steel, etc.
- Quality construction
- heavy gauge, fully welded and powder coated tanks and frame.
- A “must have tool”
- for any maintenance shop where rust is a problem and paint removal is necessary such as fabrication shops, weld shops, trailer repair, automotive repair and restoration, heavy equipment repair, small engine maintenance facilities, etc.
The dual tanks each hold 100 lbs of media and operate on as little as 10 cfm at 120 psi. This unit now offers the professional and do-it-yourselfers the ability to use soda and aggressive media in one unit, with on-the-fly controls to switch between each media or a blend of both.
Use soda blast supplies to remove coatings on delicate substrates such as fiberglass, chrome or stainless...then easily switch on-the-fly to harsher abrasives such as crushed glass, glass bead or aluminum oxide to blast through heavy scale, rust or multiple coatings. It's a must-have tool for restoration and maintenance shops where rust and paint removal are issues on multiple surfaces such as fiberglass, steel, aluminum, etc. Each of the fully welded, powder-coated tanks holds 100 lbs. of abrasive media (75 lbs. of soda), and works on as little as 10 cfm at 90 psi. 8-ft.-long, heavy-wall blast hose. Use with 80 grit or finer blast media. Use of Walnut shell media is not recommended.
Accessories & Consumables
51556 2.0mm nozzle (requires minimum 6-cfm 60-psi compressor)
11917 Moisture Trap
11914 Outer and Inner Valve
11902 3-Way Manifold
11897 First Air Pipe
11900 Second Air Pipe
11861 Seal Ring
Deluxe Blasting Hood
Glass Bead, 100-170 Grit
Glass Bead, 70-100
Aluminum Oxide 90 Grit
Automotive M Soda Media
Automotive XL Soda Media
Rust Removal XL Soda with Aluminum Oxide
After Blast, 1 Gallon
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov