Monkey On The Stick Friction Jack Body Alignment Tool
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
- 1 year Warranty
- In Stock
This four-piece jack set has been a must have for every body shop since 1929.
- Pushes, pulls, aligns, spreads, straightens
- No set up necessary – ready to use
- A must for long reaches
- 55" long solid alloy 3/4" rod eliminates need for extension tubes
- Friction jack features 5 hardened friction plates for minute adjustments
- Up to 3,000 lbs. push/pull power
- Multiple position handle for hard to reach areas
This versatile mechanical body puller is used to push, pull, align, spread, lift and straighten body panels. As easy to use as a mechanical jack, this tool can deliver up to 3000 lbs. of push/pull power thru the heavy 3/4" steel extension. The multi-purpose head can be used with chains or straps. The hooks can grab hard to hold parts distorted by body damage. One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Made in the USA.
This tool has a permanent hook on the jack body for quick hook-ups on many jobs. A 55" friction rod allows ample length for most hook-ups, a 3 position handle for tight spots, and a multi-hook attachment for use in either direction.
To change directional force (push v. pull) of jack body, put slight pressure on exposed trigger plates and remove jack body from rod. Put jack body on rod in opposite direction. Multi-hook attachment can be used on either side of jack body.