MSD Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control 6520
- 90-Day Returns
- Technical Support
The MSD Digital-6 Plus Ignition Control combines terrific power, digital accuracy and great accessories making it ideal for street/strip applications.
Every spark of the Digital-6 Plus Ignition is packed with 135 millijoules of spark energy and 535 primary volts.
For nitrous equipped cars, the Digital-6 Plus offers a step retard that will retard the timing when the nitrous is activated. There is also a 2-step rev limiter for holeshot consistency and overrev protection.
The Digital-6 Plus accepts points, amplifier, and mag pickup inputs and will run on 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engines.
- Switch between two rev limits that adjust with rotary switches in 100 rpm increments.
- Single stage retard for nitrous and top end performance.
- Start retard eases pressure on the starter, flywheel and engine.
- Adjustable magnetic pickup compensation produces accurate trigger signals.
- LED display warns of trigger signal problems or faulty charging system.