This TH700R4 Transmission Torque Converter Lock-Up Kit takes all the guesswork out of controlling the lock-up function on your TH700R4 overdrive transmission. This kit will work with both carbureted and fuel injected engines and saves you from having to buy any separate, expensive computer-controlled equipment. A provided vacuum controlled switch and 4th gear pressure switch controls the torque converter lock up solenoid. Kit comes with everything needed to complete the installation and fits any GM TH700R4 transmission.
This kit includes:
- Vacuum switch
- 4th gear pressure switch
- Brake switch
- Torque converter lock-up solenoid
- Wire harness
- New transmission pan gasket
- Mounting hardware
(1) Painless 700R4 Transmission Torque Converter Lock-Up Kit
Part Number: 60109
Make: General Motors
Model: Cars and Trucks
Number of Circuits: 5 CIRCUITS
Harness Length: 11 ft long overall
Fuse Type: No Fuses Included
Firewall Pass through: Varies on routing through vehicle
Color Code Based: Painless Specific
1. TCC(Torque Convertor Clutch) Solenoid to 4th gear pressure switch(provided in this kit).
2. TCC(Torque Convertor Clutch) Solenoid to Main Case Pass-Through Connector
3. Main Case Pass-Through Connector to Vacuum Switch(provided in this kit).
4. Vacuum Switch to 4 pin Brake Switch(provided in this kit).
5. Brake Switch to a 20 Amp Fused Power Source.
THE GM TH700R4 TRANSMISSIONS were offered in GM cars and trucks from 1981 thru 1993. This transmission kept its designation of TH700R4 until 1990, when GM renamed them the 4L60. The 1990 thru 1993 model years "4L60" used a round 5 pin connector and no longer used the square weatherpack connector. Painless' kit Part Number 60109 is provided with the early square weatherpack connector.
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov