The QuickJack BL-5000SLX is a 5,000-pound capacity portable car jack system that can be easily transported.
- 5,000-pound capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions . mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear undercar access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- It is a jack you can use when you need it then conveniently store out of the way
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Eight adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance
The QuickJack BL‐5000SLX is a 5,000‐pound capacity portable car jack system that can be easily transported. Take it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance fast and easy. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand‐held pendant control and in less than a minute the entire car is almost two‐feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance.
The new and improved BL‐5000SLX features a welded‐steel reinforced upper box frame with cantilevered rubber block trays for increased rubber block reach. Not only do the extended trays allow for better functionality, they also allow the contact blocks on the trailing side of the lifting frames to be positioned closer to the wheels during set‐up. The enhanced BL‐5000SLX features dual‐position safety locks that engage automatically as the lift rises. A quick flip of the lock bar disengages the safeties for a smooth hands‐free descent.
(2) each jack frame assemblies
(2) each 150" hydraulic hoses
(2) each 14" aux. hoses
(2) each quick‐mount handles
(4) each 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
(4) each 3" x 3" x 4" rubber lifting blocks
(1) mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control.
This item ships via truck and boxes are shrink wrapped to a pallet. Heavy Weight so cannot be Expedited.
Read and understand the complete manufactures instruction manual before use. Only use as manufacture intended.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov