TransJak's heavy lifting capabilities and top-notch construction make it the transmission service professional's first choice. Remove, transfer and install transmissions, transaxles and other drive-train components with ease. The fully-adjustable / sliding saddle adapts to just about any passenger car and light truck transmission or assembly. Plus, with its heavy-duty chain anchors and fail-safe overload system, you can feel secure—even with all that metal up in the air. It's just one of the reasons why The TransJak® is America's most popular transmission jack.
- Foot operated pump
- Two-stage design
- Adjustable saddle tilts two ways
- Saddle slides the other two directions
- Heavy-steel construction for maximum durability
- Double-sealed hydraulics to prevent contamination for longer service life
- Heavy-duty chain anchors keep loads secure
- Steel roller bearings are included underneath the table and on the ends of the adjustment screw
- Fully adjustable universal saddle adapts to passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions and transaxle assemblies
- Fine-thread adjustment screws with oversized knobs make adjusting the table a cinch
- Two-stage design provides an extended lifting height of 71"
- Hardened chrome-moly ram prohibits rust from entering hydraulic system
- Two individual push / pull handles for extra handling capability
- System overload system prevents the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Extra-wide base and four heavy-duty swivel ball bearing casters provides a low center of gravity and exceptional maneuverability
- Lifting capacity – first stage: 2,000 lbs. / 907 kg
- Lifting capacity – second stage: 1,000 lbs. / 454 kg
- Lowered height: 37" / 940 mm
- Raised height: 71" / 1,803 mm
- Base dimensions: 39" x 39" / 991 mm x 991 mm
- Shipping weight: 222 lbs. / 100 kg
One Transmission Jack
Always follow all manufactures safety procedures with the use of this type of equipment. Always read and fully understand the instruction manual before operating this type of equipment.
1 Year Structure and Parts
Shipping: Shipping is included in the price of the Item.
Liftgate Service: Is highly recommended, or sometimes required, for delivery of this product. If you have a safe method of unloading without a liftgate, you will have the opportunity to remove liftgate service at checkout. Please note that the truck driver will NOT assist in unloading the product for you. We are not responsible for personal injury or damage to the product resulting from unloading the merchandise without the benefit of a liftgate, delivery dock or forklift.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov