- Ranger Nextgen Swing Arm 25 Inch Tire Changer R980XR
Ranger Nextgen Swing Arm 25 Inch Tire Changer R980XR
Item #31544 Ranger Tire Changer
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled or changed.
high productivity tire machine perfectly suited for large-volume tire shops and repair centers. A host of innovations make the new NextGen™ Series, R980XR one of the most durable, and ergonomically engineered tire changers ever. Controlled power delivery tackles stubborn tire beads without damage, a 30” clamping capacity allows you to service larger tires and wheels, and conveniently placed foot pedals give you precise control over every step of the changing process.
- High-torque electric turntable
- Improved electric motor
- Adjustable RimGuard™ wheel clamps
- Stainless-steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders
- Bead-breaker design features fast bead-breaker speeds
- Multi-axis, adjustable blade
- Adjustable blade settings
- Large rubber bump-stop
- Alloy steel mount and demount head has a unique
- Rugged polymer mount/demount head with adapter
- Forged steel (instead of cast iron) foot pedal levers
- Multi-link rod connections
- High pressure polyurethane pneumatic tubing
- Maintenance-free gearbox
- Specially engineered drive-belt
- 45mm spring assist hexagonal vertical tool shaft
One Tire Changing Machine
Always follow all manufactures safety procedures with the use of this type of equipment. Always read and fully understand the instruction manual before operating this type of equipment.
2 Years Structure, 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Shipping: Shipping is included in the price of this item.
- Delivery Time: This item ships directly from the manufacturer - Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery time
- Residential Delivery: A $40 fee will be added for delivery to a residence. Customer service will contact you after your order has been placed.
- Lift Gate Fee: If you have no way to unload the item (dock or forklift) you will need to add the lift-gate fee to your order. Truck driver will NOT assist in unloading your order from the truck.
Questions & Answers