The Rockwood 3/8" Reversible Right Angle Air Drill is a heavy-duty professional quality tool with hardened bevel and planetary gears ruggedly designed for many years of reliable service.
- Positive-locking forward/reverse control
- High-torque, 5-vane, ball bearing air motor
- Hardened bevel and planetary gears
- Variable Speed Control
- 1,500 RPM Free Speed
Features a positive-locking forward/reverse control. A high-torque, 5-vane, ball bearing air motor provides smooth operation and long life. Speed is easily controlled with an infinitely progressive trigger control.
• 3/8" [10mm] Reversible, Right Angle Drill
• Chuck Key
• 1/s4" MNPT, Male quick disconnect inlet fitting
• RPM: 1,500 free speed
• Air Consumption: 4 CFM [113 L/min]
• Inlet thread size: 1/4” FNPT
• Maximum Chuck Capacity: 3/8” [10mm]
• Variable speed, 5 vane, ball bearing air motor
Always read the tools instructions before use.
Always wear proper safety equipment while using using this tool.
Always follow the proper safety precautions while using this tool.
Click here to see safety products
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov