Eastwood TIG 200 AC/DC Welder
Eastwood TIG 200 Welder...industrial TIG features at a DIY price!
Now with Stick Welding Feature!
- Stick welds in AC and DC Positive/Negative
- Operates on either 110vAC, 15-amp circuit or 220vAC, 30-amp circuit
- 1/4"-thick welding capacity on 220VAC
- High-frequency start for precise arc control
- Square-wave inverter for accurate aluminum welding
- "WP-17"-type torch accepts common cups and collets, up to 1/8" electrodes
- TIG Welding AC Duty Cycle (%): 120VAC 60% at 145 amps, 220VAC 60% at 190 amps)
- Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle return policy and 3-year warranty.
The specially engineered 200-amp Eastwood TIG Welder offers affordable, professional-quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel (sheet, tube or bar stock), and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials up to 1/4" thick.
A 200-amp Eastwood TIG welder is the most affordable way for mechanics and other metal workers to get excellent welds on all of their projects. This AC/DC TIG welder uses a tungsten electrode to heat metals and joins them together without becoming part of the finished weld, reducing splatter and mess. The AC mode is used for aluminum, while the DC mode can be used to weld steel and stainless steel in tube, sheet or bar stock form, offering incredible versatility in a skilled set of hands. A stick-weld feature is available as well for use in outdoor conditions or on dirty metals.
Anyone with a power source of 110 to 240 volts can power the Eastwood TIG200 Welder for spot welding or fabrication on metals thick and thin. You'll get precise welds thanks to the self-sensing circuitry, high-frequency instant start and square-wave inverter that assist with control and accuracy. We’ve included a variable foot pedal as well to set the amperage anywhere from 10 to 200 amps depending on project needs. Eastwood backs each welder with a three-year warranty and our 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee.
Input Voltage: Single-Phase 110vAC or 220vAC (±15%) @ 50-60Hz
Power Cord Receptacle Plug: NEMA 6-50R
Input Amperage: 28 amps
Output Amperage: 10-200 amps AC/DC
Maximum Output No-Load Voltage: 56V DC
TIG Welding AC Duty Cycle (%): 120VAC 60% at 145 amps, 220VAC 60% at 190 amps)
STICK Welding Duty Cycle (%): 120VAC 60% at 140 amps, 220VAC 60% at 185 amps)
Post Gas Flow: 2-8 sec.
Pre Gas Flow: 0.1-1.0 sec.
Remote Foot Pedal And Control: Yes
Torch: Standard WP-17
Torch Control: Finger on/off control/Variable foot pedal
Overall Dimensions:19.1" Long (486 mm) x 9.8” Wide (248 mm) x 20.0” Tall (508 mm)
Approximate Weight: 45 lbs. 20.4kg)
The Rated Duty Cycle refers to the amount of welding that can be done within an amount of time. The Eastwood TIG 200 has a duty cycle of 60% at 190 Amps. It is easiest to look at your welding time in blocks of 10 Minutes and the Duty Cycle being a percentage of that 10 Minutes. If welding at 190 Amps with a 60% Duty Cycle, within a 10 Minute block of time you can weld for 6 Minutes with 4 Minutes of cooling for the welder. To increase the Duty Cycle you can turn down the Amperage Output control. Going above 190 Amps will yield a lower duty cycle.
(1) TIG 200 AC/DC Welder with NEMA6-50P Plug
(1) Shielding Gas Regulator
(1) Shielding Gas Hose
(1) Ground Cable with Clamp (10’)
(1) TIG Torch (17 Series) which accepts industry standard cups, collets and collet bodies (14’)
(1) Foot Pedal for Amperage Control
(1) 110-120 VAC to 220-240 VAC Adapter Plug
(1) Instruction Manual
(1) Hand Held Shield
(1) #7 Gas Nozzle (7/16”)
(1) #6 Gas Nozzle (3/8”)
(1) #5 Gas Nozzle (5/16”) (Installed)
(1) Long Back Cap
(1) Short Back Cap (Installed)
(1) 3/32” Collet Body (Installed)
(1) 3/32” Collet (Installed)
(1) 2mm Collet
(1) 1/16” Collet
(1) 3/32” Red Thoriated Tungsten
(1) 3/32” Green Pure Tungsten
Always follow manufacturer's instructions for proper safety requirements when performing welding tasks.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers