Make Sure You Have The Correct Torque!
Eastwood offers a large selection of torque wrenches to complete your project. Whether you prefer a digital torque wrench or a clicker-style, Eastwood's torque wrenches feature the quality you need at a great price.
Eastwood Micrometer Torque Wrenches are ideal for engine builders and automotive professionals$99.99Eastwood Micrometer Torque Wrenches are ideal for engine builders and automotive professionals$99.99
Hear and "feel" when you've reached your desired torque$55.99Hear and "feel" when you've reached your desired torque$55.99
Features metric and SAE settings, positive-lock torque setting right or left$103.99Features metric and SAE settings, positive-lock torque setting right or left$103.99
1/2"-drive wrench measures 15-148 ft.-lbs. and rotation angle$129.991/2"-drive wrench measures 15-148 ft.-lbs. and rotation angle$129.99
Eastwood Torque Wrench Tools
If you are doing any internal engine or suspension work, you need a torque wrench. Without a torque wrench, critical fasteners will be under or over tightened, which can lead to disaster. Whether you are looking for a click-style, beam-style, or digital torque wrench, Eastwood has what you need.
Eastwood Torque Wrench Tools
Any mechanic who works on engines or suspensions is fighting an uphill battle if they don't have a torque wrench at their disposal. Many fasteners in these areas need to be tightened a specific amount in order to work properly - any more or less can lead to an unexpected failure. With torque wrench tools and support from Eastwood, you'll never have to worry about under-tightening or over-tightening. We carry a variety of styles, drive sizes and force level measurements so you'll get the right wrench to torque your bolts and lug nuts.
Types of Torque Wrenches
Each wrench style works a little differently, and your preferences or budget can influence which one you choose. We're here to help you find the right one for your needs.
- Beam Torque Wrench: The most basic style, these wrenches have a lever arm that bends slightly under pressure and a moving gauge for readings.
- Click Torque Wrench: This popular wrench will start to slip or "click" when you reach the preset torque level to prevent you from overtightening.
- Micrometer Torque Wrench: A precision reversible ratchet click wrench that uses a quick-release trigger for settings and adjustments.
- Digital Electronic Torque Wrench: Programmable wrenches that have an LED display for the torque level and a memory stick to save readings for future use. They use a buzzer to indicate the right torque has been reached.
- Electronic Wrench Adapters: Units that add digital capabilities to a standard torque wrench.
Leading Tech Service & Support
Eastwood prides itself on not just offering the right tools, but the right support as well. Our staff will help you select the best wrench and learn how to properly use it so you always reach the right fastener support. The torque wrenches we sell have the features and rugged construction for use by professional engine builders or chassis workers. With our 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee, you can feel confident having them in your toolbox.