- Eastwood Versa Cut 20 Plasma Cutter
Eastwood Versa Cut 20 Plasma Cutter
Item #20062 Brand: Eastwood
Cut Quickly, Cleanly with Precision
Designed especially for cutting automotive sheet metal with speed and accuracy.
- Minimal air requirements, only 3 CFM @ as low as 30 PSI
- High precision 0.65mm cutting tip provides a narrow cut with minimal slag. Eliminates the need to weld-prep panels for welding
- Delivers a powerful 15 Amps of output to cut up to 1/8” thick metal
- Compact case is easy to pick up and carry. Weighs less than 20lbs
- Operates anywhere on standard 110V current
This is the Plasma Cutter to have for cutting out rusted floors, body panels and more. Perfect for trimming new panels and cutting up to 1/8” thick stock.
The Eastwood Versa Cut 20 Plasma cutting was developed to be the most precise unit in our offering. With the Cut 20s smaller more precise 0.65 mm cutting tip, you are able to cut sheet metal with little to no slag which enables you to weld without having to clean and prep the material. This extremely light unit runs off of a 110v service. 15 amps of cutting power enables clean cuts of up with 1/8 Inch material.
(1) Eastwood Versa-Cut 20 Plasma Cutter
(1) Trafimet Style S25K Torch with 20' [6m] Supply Line
(1) 10' [3m], 120 VAC, 14 gauge grounded Power Cord
(1) 10' [3m], Ground Lead and Clamp
(1) Extra Electrode
(1) Extra Nozzle
(1) Instruction Booklet
Our Versa Cut Plasma Cutter is supplied with the popular NEMA 15P plug, requiring a NEMA 15R receptacle.
Input: 110 VAC
Output: 15 Amps
Duty Cycle: 40% @ 15 Amps
Torch: Trafiment S25K
Torch Tip: 0.65 mm
Max Cut: 1/8"
Minimal Air Requirements: 3 CFM @ as low as 30 PSI
Torch Cable Length: 20'
Ground Cable Length: 10'
Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle 3-year warranty
Always wear approved eye protection and gloves. Do not use around flammable materials. Do not open machine. There are no user serviceable parts.
Click on links below for additional consumables.20614 - Plasma Cut 20 Replacement Torch
20615 - Plasma Cut 20 Electrodes (5pk)
20616 - Plasma Cut 20 Cutting Tip (10pk)
20617 - Plasma Cut 20 External Nozzles (2pk)
20618 - Plasma Cut 20 Air Diffuser (2pk)
20188 - Plasma Guide Strip
15 amps output at 86 volts. 40 percent duty cycle at 15amps. Recommend use with a 20 amp 120volt circuit.
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
You won't have to plasma-cut with your work piece on a concrete floorOnly $169.99
60 Amps output cuts up to 7/8" 220v inputOnly $749.99
40 Amps output cuts up to 3/8" 110/220v inputOnly $549.99
30-175 Amp infinite control allows you to weld up to 5/16" steel 240v inputOnly $499.99