Cut Quickly, Cleanly with Precision
Designed especially for cutting automotive sheet metal with speed and accuracy.
The Eastwood Versa Cut 20 Plasma Cutter Features:
- Minimal air requirements, only 3 CFM @ as low as 30 PSI
- High precision 0.65mm cutting tip provides a narrow cut with minimal slag.
- Eliminates the need to weld-prep panels for welding
- Delivers a powerful 15 Amps of output to cut up to 1/8” thick metal
- Compact case is easy to pick up and carry. Weighs less than 20lbs
- Operates anywhere on standard 110V current
- Uses common consumables that are available at Eastwood or most welding supply stores
Perfect Plasma Cutter for Body Work
This is the Plasma Cutter to have for cutting out rusted floors, body panels and more. Perfect for trimming new panels and cutting up to 1/8” thick stock.
Precise Clean Cuts
The Eastwood Versa Cut 20 Plasma cutting was developed to be the most precise unit in our offering. With the Cut 20s smaller more precise 0.65 mm cutting tip, you are able to cut sheet metal with little to no slag which enables you to weld without having to clean and prep the material. This extremely light unit runs off of a 110v service. 15 amps of cutting power enables clean cuts of up with 1/8 Inch material.
Input: 110 VAC Output: 15 Amps Duty Cycle: 40% @ 15 Amps Torch: Trafiment S25K Torch Tip 0.65 mm Max Cut 1/8" Minimal Air Requirements: 3 CFM @ as low as 30 PSI Torch Cable Length: 20' Ground Cable Length: 10'
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov