The Eastwood Pro Mini Angle Belt Sander Features:
- Precision-balanced motor and comfortable molded grip decrease vibration and noise
- Powerful lightweight tools primarily intended for use in the automotive aftermarket and ideal for intermittent use on light duty spot sanding and finishing applications
- Pistol grip design allows sanding hard-to-reach areas such as those found in door jambs, bumpers, and headlight lenses with ease
- Durable composite body feels good in the hand and has less potential to mar if bumped against the work surface
The Eastwood Pistol Grip 3" Composite Orbital Sander design incorporates the latest composite construction for high strength, low vibration and high performance.
It features an efficient Dual-Action motion arbor to multiply sanding action. A high-performance, 5-vane, ball bearing air motor provide smooth operation and long life. Speed is conveniently controlled with an infinitely adjustable speed setting and throttled trigger control.
(1) Pistol Grip 3” Composite Orbital Sander
(1) 3” Hook and Loop Backing Pad
(1) 14mm Flat Wrench
(1) 1/4” MNPT, Male quick disconnect inlet fitting
|RPM:||18,000 free speed|
|Maximum Air Consumption:||7 CFM [198.2 L/min] @ 90 psi [6.2 Bar]|
|Minimum Operating CFM:||3.5 CFM [99.1 L/min] @ 90 psi [6.2 Bar]|
|Inlet Thread Size:||1/4” FNPT|
|Replacement Sanding Disc:||3” Hook and Loop, minimum 18,000 RPM|
|Air Motor:||Variable Speed, 5 Vane, Ball Bearing|
Thoroughly read and understand these product instructions before using this tool. Failure to follow all warnings can result in tool damage or serious physical injury.
1 Year Warranty
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov