Eastwood is a great place to work.
- Our team of 100+ employees is made up of automotive enthusiasts or wanna-be enthusiasts who love what they do!
- Our “Eastwood Operating System” creates clear expectations, accountabilities, and goals to help you succeed and grow in your career
- We live our core values: “Consider others first”, “Take a positive approach to problem solving”, “Own your results”, “Driven by continuous improvement”
- Our offices includes collaborative workspace, comfortable furniture, large break room, and TV monitors that display helpful information for our team
- We offer free coffee, hot tea and water
- Our casual dress code means jeans are ok!
- Our location is a convenient commute from routes 422 and 100
- Work in one of our remote roles and commute from your breakfast to workspace
- We have a robust online community and our video production team streams live to Facebook and YouTube many times a week. You might be on camera!
- Our benefits include a 401k savings plan with a 100% match up to 5% of compensation and yes, the typical health benefits - medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurances
- We have fun together with picnics, car cruise-ins, Team chats, online events and other good times throughout the year!
Since 1978, The Eastwood Company develops, markets and distributes supplies, tools and equipment for the repair and restoration of automobiles and motorcycles direct-to-consumer. We design, develop and market unique products that our customers have come to rely on, enabling them to realize their do-it-yourself automotive dreams.
Working at Eastwood is more than just a job. It's a culture of GEAR HEADS. Get to know more about some of the team and their rides..
- Mark - Research and Develop Manager Manager
- Kevin - Director of Technology
- Cody - Product Manager
- Scott - Customer Engagement Specialist
- Joe - Content Marketer
Eastwood offers an opportunity and a compensation package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disabilities, 100% vested matching 401k plan, paid time off, incentive plan, employee assistance plan, employee discount, and other voluntary benefits.
Click on the positions below to learn more and apply:
Resumes can also be sent to attention - HR-Recruiting
The Eastwood Company
263 Shoemaker Rd.
Pottstown, PA 19464
Click to get directions on google maps