We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, including when you visit the website www.eastwood.com (our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to any information that we collect on the Website, including any information in any emails, posts, texts and other electronic messages between you and the Website and any information about you transferred to the Website from other websites. This Policy also applies to (1) any related information that we collect about you offline but that will be processed by automated means using the Website, (2) any information that we collect about you when you call in to our customer service and support telephone lines, and (3) any information that we collect about you when you e-mail or text or exchange other electronic messages with us or when you interact with messages you received from us. This Policy does not apply to any other information that we collect by any means.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you can choose not to use our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes; provided, however, that we will not collect additional categories of personal information beyond those disclosed in this Policy without providing additional notice to you, and we will not use your personal information for additional purposes beyond those disclosed in this Policy without providing notice and obtaining your consent.
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website or services by which you may be personally identified, including the following:
• Your name.
• A screen name that you choose for the Website.
• Information used to contact you directly or for shipping purposes, including your e-mail address, mailing / physical address and telephone number (including mobile telephone number).
• Payment information, such as credit card or debit card information, security codes and other financial information used to process transactions on our Website.
• Photos you may choose to upload along with a product review posted to our Website (which may include images of yourself).
All of this information is cumulatively referred to in this Policy as “Personal Information.” We may also collect the following types of information from and about you when you use our Website or services, which we also consider to be “Personal Information” to the extent we maintain it in a form that is directly linked or linkable to you, personally:
• Information about your veteran status (used only to determine eligibility for discounts we may choose to give to veterans from time to time in our discretion).
• Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browsing history, search history and information regarding your interaction with our Website or certain advertisements displayed on our Website or in our e-mails to you (see section below titled “Technical Information”).
• A history of your purchases made through our Website and any related warranty claims.
• Inferences drawn from the information describe above that we have used to create a profile about you reflecting your personal preferences and purchasing behavior (see also section below titled “Tracking”).
How We Collect Information
We primarily collect this information directly from you when you register to use our Website, complete a purchase on our Website, post reviews to our Website, correspond with us via e-mail, text message or telephone, request further services from us (such as customer support services), or report a problem with our Website. We also collect certain information automatically as you use our Website or interact with the e-mails, text messages and other electronic messages we send to you (see section below titled “Technical Information”). We may also lease information about you from third party providers that we partner with for marketing or promotional purposes. Finally, in limited cases where we have incomplete records, we use third party service providers to help fill in missing mailing address or e-mail address information about you.
We collect certain types of technical information provided by the browser of the computer, tablet or mobile device used when visiting our Website, such as:
• Usage Details, IP Addresses and Browser Details. When you visit our Website, we collect technical information such as the identity of your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s or device’s operating system and browser type, and the pages of our website that you visit. Most browsers automatically transmit this type of information to websites. We collect this information to administer and manage our Website, to ensure that it functions properly and to obtain and review Website-related statistics and information (for example, verifying system and server integrity).
You may choose to provide information to be posted, published or displayed in the publicly-viewable product review areas of the Website, including the screen name you have chosen for our Website, your feedback and comments, and any Personal Information that you choose to volunteer about yourself when posting a product review (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to:
• Present our Website and its contents to you.
• Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• Process product purchases you have made through our Website, including by transmitting your Personal Information to the third-party payment processor that we use for securely processing payment card purchases.
• Transmit your information, including your Personal Information, to alternative payment method providers such as PayPal and Affirm with whom we have partnered to offer financed purchase options on our Website (if you have elected to work with these providers).
• Respond to and process your customer service and support requests.
• Update and maintain customer, subscription or e-mail lists.
• Send e-mail or postal mail messages to you with our newsletter or with certain offers, marketing and promotional information about our products and services or the products and services of others that may be of interest to you.
• Serve more relevant advertisements to you on our own or our advertising partners’ websites and platforms regarding our own products and services or the products and services of others that may be of interest to you, based on your personal preferences and purchasing behavior.
• Send informational and marketing text message alerts to you (see section below titled “Text Message Service”).
• Use your User Contributions to publish ratings of products available on our Website.
• Create a profile about you reflecting your personal preferences and purchasing behavior.
• Respond to lawful requests for information through court orders, subpoenas, warrants and other legal process or obligations.
• Enforce any contracts between you and us (including our Website Terms of Service), including for billing and collection, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
• Protect the operations of our business, or the safety, security and privacy of our staff, our customers or third parties. This potentially includes sharing information with others for purposes of fraud protection, safety, information security and related matters.
• Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
• In any other way that we describe when you provide the information and for any other purpose with your consent.
Text Message Service
Via the Website you may elect to participate in our text message service (the “Text Message Service”) by entering your mobile phone number and submitting your consent to participate. We provide the Text Message Service to provide you with marketing text messages (including special offers or other marketing or promotional information about our own or third parties’ products and services) and with informational text messages (including purchase confirmations and package delivery notifications). By subscribing to the Text Message Service, you voluntarily authorize and direct us to send text messages using an automated system to the mobile phone number you have provided. Supported carries are limited to the following carriers in the United States: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint and T-Mobile USA. Standard message and data rates may apply. You are not required to use or subscribe to the Text Message Service as a condition to using our Website (including purchasing any products through our Website or obtaining customer service unrelated to the Text Message Service). For customer support or program help related to our Text Message Service at any time, please text HELP to 78061 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once enrolled in the Text Message Service you may opt out (i.e., stop text messages) at any time, or you may choose to opt out of all marketing text messages while continuing to participate in the Text Message Service for informational text messages only. To opt out, you may reply STOP to end all messages, text STOP to 78061, call us at 1-800-343-9353, or e-mail us at email@example.com. Please allow us a few days to process your opt out request.
Tracking and “DO NOT TRACK”
You may opt-out of certain interest-based advertising activities by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI’s) Consumer Opt-Out page at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/.
Our Website does not and will not respond to any “DO NOT TRACK” signals sent by your browser, mobile device or otherwise. If your browser or mobile device sends a “DO NOT TRACK” signal to our Website, our Website will not treat you differently than other visitors to our Website whose equipment does not send such signals.
We use Google Analytics to track and analyze certain traffic and usage statistics regarding our customers’ use of our Website, such as number of visitors to our Website, how visitors are navigating to our Website, visitors’ general geographic region information, how long our visitors are visiting our Website, and information about the equipment our visitors are using to access the Website, such as browser version and operating system. Google Analytics may use a Google Analytics cookie and may collect your IP Address or Mobile Device ID as part of this service (but neither we nor Google Analytics otherwise collects or processes any of your Personal Information in connection with our use of the Google Analytics services). We use this traffic and usage information to gauge, internally, the effectiveness of our advertising efforts and to make improvements the Website and our marketing and promotional efforts.
In addition, we use the following Google Analytics Advertising Features:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
• Google Ads (an integrated service with Google Analytics)
By enabling these features, Google collects certain additional traffic and usage data using a Google Advertising cookie and other identifiers not tied to your Personal Information. This information includes demographic information about our Website visitors and general information about our visitors’ interests, but does not identify our visitors individually. In fact, we are prohibited by Google policy from using this information to try to identify individual users or for merging non-personally-identifiable information obtained from Google with personally-identifiable information we otherwise have about you without obtaining your separate consent. We use the information collected from our use of the Google Analytics Advertising Features to segment our audience and better target our ad campaigns (for example, to target visitors from the Southeast United States with certain ads in Google search results that have previously shown a high degree of success in this demographic).
For more information, please review the following:
• How Google uses information from sites or apps that use Google’s services: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
You can opt-out of our use of certain Google Analytics features by updating the Ad Settings in your browser (http://www.google.com/settings/ads) or mobile device (https://support.google.com/ads/answer/1660762#mob), by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI’s) Consumer Opt-Out page at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/, or by visiting Google’s currently available opt-outs over the web at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
No Sales of Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties within the meaning of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and will not do so in the future without separately obtaining your prior express consent.
We may disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries and affiliates and to any contractors, service providers and other third parties who need to know such information to provide services that we request to support our permitted uses of Personal Information. For example, we may disclose certain of your Personal Information in connection with our use of Google Analytics (see the section above titled “Google Analytics”), we may use a third party cloud-hosting service provider (such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure) to store certain of your Personal Information securely, and we use a third party payment processor to process any transactions you make on our Website securely.
At your direction, we may disclose your Personal Information to alternative payment method providers such as PayPal and Affirm with whom we have partnered to offer financed purchase options on our Website (but will only disclose your Personal Information in this manner if you have elected to work with these providers).
We may disclose your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a sale of equity or assets, reorganization, merger or a similar corporate transaction and any due diligence review with respect to any such proposed transaction.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements and to respond to any government or regulatory request or audit and to enforce or apply any contracts you or your company have entered into with us, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others.
We may also disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose disclosed when the information is provided and for any other purpose with your consent.
We may convert or combine some Personal Information of users into de-identified or aggregated data that does not disclose any of the Personal Information of any individual user. We may use and disclose to third parties any such de-identified or aggregated data (including traffic and usage data that does not identify you personally) for any lawful purpose.
We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information you provide to a third-party website or the information practices used by any third-party site, including links to any third-party site from our Website. We make no representations, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, privacy, safety, security, or the information practices of any third-party site. The inclusion of a link to a third-party site on our website does not constitute any type of endorsement of the linked site by us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage you may sustain resulting from your use of any third-party website or any information you share with a third-party website.
You have certain choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts or pages of our Website, or certain parts, pages or features of our Website may not function properly. To learn more about cookies and how to disallow or manage them, go to: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by us to contact you with promotional or informational content or messages, you may send us an email stating your request to email@example.com or you can opt-out by simply clicking on the “Unsubscribe” or “Updating your e-mail preferences,” link in the most recent e-mail you received from us and follow the prompts that appear. This opt-out does not apply to information provided as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions nor to disclosure to a third party that is acting on our behalf and under our instructions in support of our permitted uses of your Personal Information.
If you have elected to participate in our Text Message Service, you can opt out at any time. Please see the section above titled “Text Message Service” for more information.
To learn more about direct mail advertisements and choices you have to opt out of certain postal mail and other marketing and promotional messages from participants in the Association of National Advertisers trade association, go to: https://thedma.org/accountability/dma-choice/.
Please see the sections above titled “Google Analytics” and “Tracking” for additional choices you have regarding use of your information.
Subject to certain exceptions set forth under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, you have a right to request that we disclose to you (and, if requested, to receive a portable copy of) the Personal Information about you that we collect, use, disclose and sell to third parties (a “Request to Know”), and you have a right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected or that we maintain (a “Request to Delete”). You may submit a Request to Know or Request to Delete by contacting us at our toll free telephone number 800.345.1178, by visiting us on the web at www.eastwood.com and completing and submitting the interactive webform here, or by logging in to your password-protected account on the Website and accessing the self-service portal we have provided for you there. You can access the self-service portal by clicking here.
Upon receipt of your Request to Know or Request to Delete, we will take steps to verify your identity in order to confirm that the person making the request is actually the person about whom we have collected Personal Information (that the “you” making the request is actually you):
• If you have a password-protected account on our Website, we verify such requests by asking users to log in to their existing password-protected accounts on the Website and re-authenticate themselves by re-entering their user name and password. In this situation, even if you choose to submit your Request to Know or Request to Delete using the telephone number or webform described above, we will respond (for verification purposes) by providing detailed instructions directing you to log in to your existing password-protected account on the Website and re-authenticate yourself by re-entering your user name and password. Once you have verified your identity, you may use the self-service portal we have provided for you there to submit your Request to Know or Request to Delete.
• If you do not have a password-protected account on our Website, please note that we have only limited information about you. If your only contact with us has been to sign up for our e-mail newsletter via the Website, we verify such requests by asking users to send the Request to Know or Request to Delete to firstname.lastname@example.org using the e-mail address you believe we have on file for you. In all other cases, you will be required to verify your request by verifying certain Personal Information we have on file for you, and it is possible we may be unable to reasonably verify your request.
You may also designate an authorized agent to make a Request to Know or Request to Delete on your behalf. To designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf in this manner, you or your authorized agent must submit verifiable proof (acceptable to us, acting in our reasonable discretion) that either (1) such agent has actually been authorized in writing to act on your behalf, or (2) you have provided the authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to the applicable laws in your jurisdiction. You may submit such proof by e-mailing us at email@example.com. If a duly-designated authorized agent makes a Request to Know or Request to Delete on your behalf, we will still require you to verify your own identity using the process described above, unless you have submitted verifiable proof to us that you have provided the authorized agent with power of attorney (in which case your submission to us of verifiable proof that you have provided the authorized agent with power of attorney, as described above, will serve as the required verification of your identity for purposes of processing the Request to Know or Request to Delete).
If you choose to exercise any of these rights, you will not receive differential treatment by us as a result (e.g., different prices or quality of services), except to the extent permitted by applicable law (including if those differences are reasonably related to the value of your Personal Information).
Our Website is hosted in the United States and our services are provided from the United States. It is possible that certain information will be stored on servers in multiple other countries on the “cloud” or other similar distributed hosting platforms. If you are a user accessing our Website or services from the European Union, Asia or any other region with laws governing personal data collection, use and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside your home jurisdiction, and that by providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information to the United States and other jurisdictions as indicated above, and to our use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
The California Civil Code permits California residents with whom we have an established business relationship to request that we provide a list of certain categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise contact us using the information set forth below. Please mention that you are making a “California Shine the Light” inquiry.
You can review and change certain portions of your Personal Information as described above in the section titled “Request to Know and Request to Delete,” and also by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to any Personal Information that you have provided to us, or to correct or delete that Personal Information. For security reasons, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity before we correct, update or delete any Personal Information you provide us. We will evaluate such requests on a case-by-case basis. We cannot delete certain portions of your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and no one under age 16 may provide any information to this Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under age 16. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through this Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under age 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information that you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls, and certain Personal Information will be encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website such as product reviews. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we think are adequate, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account and through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Please note, however, that we will not collect additional categories of personal information beyond those disclosed in this Policy without providing additional notice to you, and we will not use your personal information for additional purposes beyond those disclosed in this Policy without providing notice and obtaining your consent.
We are Eastwood Automotive Group, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company. To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, you may contact us:
• Via E-mail: email@example.com
• Via Telephone: 1-877-304-0621
• Via Postal Mail: 263 Shoemaker Road, Pottstown, PA 19464
To get $10 OFF your order!