True acid-etching formula sticks to virtually any clean, bare, rust-free metal to improve adhesion and durability of most non-epoxy top coats.
- Lacquer-based, single-stage formula requires no catalyst
- Enhances Adhesion and Durability of Most Non-Epoxy Top Coats
- Adheres to Steel, Stainless, Aluminum and chrome
- Great base for high-build primers
- Withstands up to 170 degrees F
- Available in Easy to Use Aerosol Cans or economical gallons
- Made in the USA
This easy-to-use aerosol etches and primes bare, rust-free metal in one step. Adheres to steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel and is compatible with virtually any paint or auto finish (not our Chassis Black or epoxy top coats). This self-etching formula bonds better to bare metals than other aerosol primers. It is also a single- stage formula which requires no catalyst, making it even easier to use.
16-oz. aerosol can covers about 10 sq. ft.
Gallon (120-sq.-ft. coverage) for your best value!
Our Chassis Black paints do not stick well to this and other single-stage self-etching primers. This Self-Etching primer uses an aggressive solvent system to assure excellent adhesion to clean, rust-free metal. Exercise care when using this product over enamel finishes as lifting may occur. Eastwood's Self-Etching Primer is lacquer-based.
Eastwood Offers Free Lifetime Technical Support
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov