& Site Info
Our Retail Store
If the links above don't answer your questions,
call one of our friendly Customer Service reps:
For answers to technical product questions,
call our Tech Line:
The Eastwood Company has been serving you, the automotive restoration enthusiast, since 1978, when Curt Strohacker founded the company to alleviate the frustration of not being able to find the right specialized tools or supplies. Now you'll find products at Eastwood that you won't find anywhere else, because we design and manufacture them ourselves!
From powder coating, to metal shaping, to detailing, Eastwood makes do-it-yourself resto projects easier for beginners and professionals alike. Whether you're looking for product info, trying a restoration process for the first time, or need assistance using any of our products, the Eastwood team is always glad to help!
How Eastwood helps you DO THE JOB RIGHT:
- Trust our experience: We've been serving automotive restoration enthusiasts like you for over 30 years, and employ a knowledgeable, courteous, Customer Service staff.
- Buy with confidence: Eastwood-branded products come with a 1-year guarantee; all other items are backed by a 60-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- Order anytime: Our secure online store is open 24/7; also order by phone, fax or mail.
- Get it fast: Order by 12 noon ET and we'll ship it the same day from our on-site warehouse in Pennsylvania (expedited orders only).
- Learn more: Contact Technical Support via phone, email or our ShopTalk forum, and visit our extensive online Tech Library.