- CHANNELLOCK 449 9.54in high leverage cutting plier
CHANNELLOCK 449 9.54in high leverage cutting plier
cutting power, extend your reach
9-1/2"-long CHANNELLOCK High-Leverage Cutting Pliers (#449) produces greater power for quick, sure and accurate wire-cutting.
- 9-1/2" long to produce more power, extend your reach
- Curved, diagonal cutting edge, 1" long
- Unique "knife-and-anvil" cutting edge for perfect mating and long life
- Forged convex head lets you "rock" objects back and forth, side to side
High-leverage CHANNELLOCK 9-1/2" Cutting Pliers is built in the USA of high-carbon C1080 steel for consistently superior cutting performance and durability on the job, year in and year out.
Cutting capabilities include piano wire (0.056" min diameter - 0.091" max diameter), hard wire (0.047" - 0.091"), medium hard wire (0.047" - 0.091") and soft wire (0.162" max diameter).
Two names you trust—CHANNELLOCK® and Eastwood—combine to offer you the best in American-made hand tools, like this CHANNELLOCK High-Leverage Cutting Pliers that's 9-1/2" long for increased leverage and longer reach. Laser-heat-treated cutting edges on this cutting pliers last longer, and an electronic coating helps prevent rust from forming. And of course you recognize the CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips that let you work longer and more comfortably. Made in the USA.
(1) 9-1/2" long CHANNELLOCK High-Leverage Cutting Pliers
Overall Length: 9.54 in - 242.32 mm
Jaw Length: 1.02 in - 25.91 mm
Joint Thickness: 0.5 in -12.70 mm
Joint Width: 1.12 in - 28.45 mm
Cutting Edge: 1.02 in - 25.91 mm
Handle Span: 2.01 in - 51.05 mm
Weight: 0.86 lbs - 490.09 g
Always wear appropriate eye protection.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers