- Drill Doctor Model 350X
Does it sharpen pilot point drill bits
Drill Doctor Model 350X
Item #30765 Brand: Drill Doctor
- On Chuck Alignment, eliminates alignment port for simplified sharpening process
- V-Block jaws eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- New ergonomic low profile design for increased stability and less tool walking
- New permanent magnet motor produces consistent power,regardless of speed or load
- Sharpens 3/32" to 1/2" drill bits
- Sharpens to a 118 degree point angle
- Sharpens High-speed Steel, Carbide, TiN-coated and Masonry bits
About Drill Doctor Model 350X
The DD350X is ideal for the home workshop. It provides the homeowner, weekend craftsman, or hobbyist with the sharpening power needed to restore dull bits and keep on working. The new DD350X adds simplicity, stability and accuracy.
Contains one drill doctor
3 year warranty on all DRILL DOCTORâ„¢ components; excludes abrasives. Warranty for consumer not industrial use.
Always fully read and understand the instruction manual before use. Serious injury can occur with the misuse of this tool
Made in USA, Manufacture 3 year warranty; excludes abrasives
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Includes digital readout, laser sight, 1/2" chuck and more
Eastwood High-torque, ball-bearing motor provides smooth operation, long life.