- Evercoat 440 Express Micro Pinhole Eliminator
Evercoat 440 Express Micro Pinhole Eliminator
A quick fix for micro-pinholes that are hard to identify prior to primer application.
- Eliminates mico-pinholes in putty
- Eliminates stray sand scratches
- No Sanding required
This 1K patent-pending technology is a high-solids polyester that is easy to apply and quick to dry. Testing has shown, when used properly, 440Express will eliminate up to 90% of all rework caused by micro-pinholes.
About Evercoat 440 Express Micro Pinhole Eliminator
440Express Micro-Pinhole Eliminator is a quick fix for micro-pinholes that are hard to identify prior to primer application. This 1K patent-pending technology is a high-solids polyester that is easy to apply and quick to dry. Testing has shown, when used properly, will eliminate up to 90% of all rework caused by micro-pinholes.
Approved Substrates: The following cured and sanded products: Evercoat 2K Putties, Evercoat Premium Fillers, Evercoat Quantum1™ 10:1 Products Cured, and Sanded 2K Primer Surfacers. (When applying over a sanded 2K surfacer area must be re-primed and sanded or sealed before applying base coat)
1. Finish sand the repair with 180-grit or finer sandpaper.
2. Remove dust with compressed air.
1. Shake 440Express and apply a small amount on the applicator sponge or the repair area.
2. Wipe 440Express over the entire repair area. Multiple applications may be necessary on larger repair areas.
3. Continue to wipe until a light coat of 440Express has been applied. When applied properly, the repair area will still be visible through the light coat.
4. Allow to dry 15 minutes and apply a primer surfacer according to paint manufacturer’s recommendations.
If excess material builds up on the repair area, allow to dry 15-20 minutes, then lightly sand with 320 grit or finer sandpaper to remove any excess product prior to applying primer.
NOTE: When using waterborne primers, allow to dry for 15-20 minutes. Finish by sanding with 320 or finer sandpaper, then follow your waterborne coating manufacturers’ recommendations.
One 16ox bottle and four applicators
Be sure to read and fully understand the instruction and safety warnings on this product prior to use. Always wear proper safety equipment when using this type of product
Made in USA
Questions & Answers